Wikiposts

how much detail?

Old Oct 1st 2007, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Steez1982 will become famous soon enoughSteez1982 will become famous soon enough
Default how much detail?

just wondering how much detail you need to go into on the PPR forms where they ask you to account for every month since you were 18? what i mean is, could i just say oct 2000-june 2004: university, or do i need to specify what i did each summer etc etc?
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:51 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how much detail?

You should specify what you did each summer, unless you were studying at University all that time.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steez1982
just wondering how much detail you need to go into on the PPR forms where they ask you to account for every month since you were 18? what i mean is, could i just say oct 2000-june 2004: university, or do i need to specify what i did each summer etc etc?
Hi Steez,

When you say PPR forms, do you mean the Permanent Residence Application?

Most folks read "PPR" as passport request - the joyful bit at the end of the long wait.

If you are talking about the personal history in the main application, we put absolutely eberything in our history before we sent it to our immigration lawyers. What they sent back was a summary. The main point seemed to be that there were no unaccounted-for gaps in the time from when you were 18 (remember that far back?).

I have just checked my personal history entries and I put down date from - date to, Student , Location, College name.

Hope this helps,

Simon
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I just listed what I was doing in the summer and not the shorter vacations, though I suppose in theory I should have covered those too.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:29 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MarkG
Personally I just listed what I was doing in the summer and not the shorter vacations, though I suppose in theory I should have covered those too.
Yep, this is what I did too. It seems sensible to list the academic year as your time at University, i.e. usually October - June.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

shahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really niceshahzadandkelly is just really nice

Hi

We put Sept-Jun Uni and then Jul-Aug - XYZ work etc

K