how much

Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how much

Originally Posted by ann m
At the risk of coming across as a complete cow, and after reading other posts from the OP, I hope they choose the visa route with the least likelihood of needing to pass IELTS.
Hahaha. Well, they can always take advantage of the free English classes for new immigrants upon landing
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:53 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I know I started it, but lets play nice.

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt and try not to scare anyone away from getting the info they need here.

Who knows, perhaps they recently broke their good arm and are trying to text posts in on a tiny phone while riding a bumpy bus down a pothole strewn unmade mountain track.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

...or perhaps they are dyslexic and need help with questions and not ridicule...
Old Jan 25th 2011, 7:44 pm
Just Joined

tom-sarah_addy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deeny
...or perhaps they are dyslexic and need help with questions and not ridicule...
cheers m8 (mate) i am slight dyslexic.
but on the other hand i am also using my phone and was writing in uk text slang for a faster response. and without taking offense i mean how can a SCOUSER ridicule anyone in the first place
Old Jan 25th 2011, 8:04 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tom-sarah_addy
cheers m8 (mate) i am slight dyslexic.
but on the other hand i am also using my phone and was writing in uk text slang for a faster response. and without taking offense i mean how can a SCOUSER ridicule anyone in the first place
Ah, so you can do capital letters

No offence intended or taken.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

tom-sarah_addy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
Ah, so you can do capital letters

No offence intended or taken.
It’s too much messing about on the phone to be punctual especially with fat thumbs lol