how much

Old Jan 25th 2011, 3:54 am
Just Joined

tom-sarah_addy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question how much

how much dose all the process cost to get to canada?
Old Jan 25th 2011, 4:16 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how much

Originally Posted by tom-sarah_addy
how much dose all the process cost to get to canada?
How long is a piece of string.

At a minimum the fees are stated here. It will depends how many of you are moving.
Then there are all the other documents and transcripts, police checks, medicals etc. Then there are moving expenses, consultant fees if you use one etc etc etc.

Then you need a minimum amound of funds at landing if you dont have a job to come too..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...lled/funds.asp
Old Jan 25th 2011, 4:17 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

As Iaink said, it depends on the visa route as each costs a different amount. Once you've figured that bit out, you can do a budget to work out how much it will cost.

Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:12 am
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

kellywalsh22 is an unknown quantity at this point

ive spent loads sooo far

Applied under sponsership cost around £650 - - lost the lot as rejected

Applied under FSW - fee's again around £650 (depends on interest rates)

photographs £45
Police checks - £70odd

now onto next stage so around another £650 then have meds which i have no idea on fee - - all new apps will have to take the language test which is something like £110pp

and you need to have proof of sooo much money in your account - all on the CIC website..

goodluck xx
Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:37 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=kellywalsh22;9127962]ive spent loads sooo far

iv been told to use a company called broazolot group by someone who has use them they spent £9000 they sorted all visa out found them a job and that but that sounds really expensive would you advise doing it on my own and how long has it took you so far
Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

iv been told to use a company called broazolot group by someone who has use them they spent £9000 they sorted all visa out found them a job and that but that sounds really expensive would you advise doing it on my own and how long has it took you so far
£9000 sounds ridiculously expensive - a good immigration consultant shouldn't cost you more than about £4k. And note that by law, they're not allowed to charge you anything for finding you a job - so your friend paid £9k just for them to fill out some forms and take away a bit of the hassle i.e. booking medicals, ordering police checks etc. Seems a lot when you look at it that way doesn't it?!?

If you have a straightforward case and are happy with all the paperwork side of things, then there's no reason why you can't do it yourself. But if you do want to pay a consultant to do it all for you, then hunt around as you should be paying half what your friend did (if that). Have a hunt on the forum to see who has been recommended recently, and also read up on WB (they don't have good reports on this forum).

Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:45 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps some research on Brazelot (or any other consultant) would be a good thing before plonking that sort of money down.

Technically I believe its illegal to charge someone for placing them in a job in Canada.

Some general comment / info on immigration consultants FWIW
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Immigr...ultants-Canada
Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:46 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tom-sarah_addy;9128040]
Originally Posted by kellywalsh22
ive spent loads sooo far

They charged £9000! Bl**dy H*ll !!
Do it yourself. Under which route would you apply? This will have an impact on the costs
Old Jan 25th 2011, 5:46 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink

Perhaps some research on Brazelot (or any other consultant) would be a good thing before plonking that sort of money down.

Technically I believe its illegal to charge someone for placing them in a job in Canada.
It is certainly illegal in the UK.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:15 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=rivingtonpike;9128067]

They charged £9000! Bl**dy H*ll !!
Do it yourself. Under which route would you apply? This will have an impact on the costs
i think the best way for me is a working holiday visa as i wouldnt qualify for a skilled. £9000 ino i thought it was to expensive i didnt think i would be able to afford and lost hart in the hole process
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:20 am
"In cruce vincam"

A working holiday sounds like a plan. I'd get a wiggle on though. I think you have to be under 31? Someone one here will know a lot more than me on the subject.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:28 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

i thought it was to expensive i didnt think i would be able to afford and lost hart in the hole process
Im losing heart in the whole UK education system....
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:29 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

+1
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:46 am
Island life at last

helcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond reputehelcat12 has a reputation beyond repute

+1 from Miss.
Old Jan 25th 2011, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

At the risk of coming across as a complete cow, and after reading other posts from the OP, I hope they choose the visa route with the least likelihood of needing to pass IELTS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.