Wikiposts

How many points for?

Old May 19th 2005, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

The Welshman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How many points for?

How many points do you get for a NVQ level 3?
In the CIC Education selection, when trying to calculate if you have enough to pass the magic 67!

The Welshman A pint of Brains SA.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

jjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant futurejjanj has a brilliant future
Default Re: How many points for?

Originally Posted by The Welshman
In the CIC Education selection, when trying to calculate if you have enough to pass the magic 67!

Hello Welshman,
I think it depends on how many years college time or equivillant it took to get it. so if it took 3 years of full time college, I think you might get 15 years which I think is 22 points. If it took 2 years college I think you get 20 points. Your best bet is to go to cic web site and take the self assessment test which gives instant results and gives a full run down of how they calculate points.
Hope that helps & good luck
J
Old May 19th 2005, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of
Default Re: How many points for?

Originally Posted by The Welshman

Do you know...I've not seen anything relating to quals regarding NVQ's...I think that if it is trade related, then it may count. NVQ's such as management, etc... probably I suspect show that you have experience in those positions and don't really run along the same lines as degrees etc.
Best bet FAX CHC and see if they respond.

Anyway nine times out of ten ex squads get in. put it all together and submit your application.