Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How to Mail/Post Spousal Sponsorship Application

How to Mail/Post Spousal Sponsorship Application

Old Feb 20th 2006, 3:50 pm
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about
Default How to Mail/Post Spousal Sponsorship Application

Hey All,

Well, with the meds coming up this Friday, we plan to have things translated next week and in 2 weeks get our stat dec. done in the Hague. At the end of that week, (so in 2 weeks time) we hope to send out our application, Lord willing. I am hoping the med results will be back by then, too and should they not, well, we'll just have to wait and see.

I was wondering if you could tell me how you posted your applications to Mississauga - FedEx or get your post signed by the local Post Office?

What in your eyes would be the most efficient and safe way? Or would both suffice?

Thanks for your thoughts on this!
Fluffy
Old Feb 20th 2006, 3:56 pm

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How to Mail/Post Spousal Sponsorship Application

Oooh, I see I jsut answered one of my own questions whilst scrolling down the page...
I see FedEx is not the way to go as they cannot deliver to a PO BOx...... Interesting!
I shall have to see what the best way would be to do that then from Holland!
Old Feb 20th 2006, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fluffy Boogie
Hey All,

Well, with the meds coming up this Friday, we plan to have things translated next week and in 2 weeks get our stat dec. done in the Hague. At the end of that week, (so in 2 weeks time) we hope to send out our application, Lord willing. I am hoping the med results will be back by then, too and should they not, well, we'll just have to wait and see.

I was wondering if you could tell me how you posted your applications to Mississauga - FedEx or get your post signed by the local Post Office?

What in your eyes would be the most efficient and safe way? Or would both suffice?

Thanks for your thoughts on this!
Fluffy

Id say fedex you can track it like that! the courier address for Mississauga is

Case Processing Center – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Suite 1200
Mississauga Ontario, L4Z 1H8

FAX: 905 803 3792
Old Feb 21st 2006, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Id say fedex you can track it like that! the courier address for Mississauga is

Case Processing Center – Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway
Suite 1200
Mississauga Ontario, L4Z 1H8

FAX: 905 803 3792
British Vixen, sometimes your knowledge astounds me!
I am slightly confused now as you have given me this address - did you use this one? What about the one Mr. Miller was refering to in another email regarding posting and said FedExing it wouldn't work out - now I know that was regarding a PO Box, however, why are there then 2 addresses?? Just wondering..
Oh, by the way, we made our Will today (score!) but still have the meds and translations to do... will update!
Fluffy
Old Feb 21st 2006, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

ijstewart is on a distinguished road

We sent our spousal sponsorship application in January (received January 9th) from UK to Courier address using FedEx (cost around £30) without any problems. Our file is presently "being processed" but we are still unable able to access E-cas. No great loss I hear!!

Originally Posted by Fluffy Boogie
British Vixen, sometimes your knowledge astounds me!
I am slightly confused now as you have given me this address - did you use this one? What about the one Mr. Miller was refering to in another email regarding posting and said FedExing it wouldn't work out - now I know that was regarding a PO Box, however, why are there then 2 addresses?? Just wondering..
Oh, by the way, we made our Will today (score!) but still have the meds and translations to do... will update!
Fluffy
Old Feb 21st 2006, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ijstewart
We sent our spousal sponsorship application in January (received January 9th) from UK to Courier address using FedEx (cost around £30) without any problems. Our file is presently "being processed" but we are still unable able to access E-cas. No great loss I hear!!
Hi Fluffy glad to hear progress is being made!! The reason Mr. Miller said it would not work is because it was a PO box address. THe address above is what immigration give out for Courier deliveries Hope that helps.

And your right Ecas is not great loss. big pile of poo really! LOL
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by ijstewart

Thanks guys! Will let you know when the deed is done!
Till next time!
Fluffy
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:42 pm

Just wanted to say - we are posting our application tomorrow morning using the courier address you gave - finally after all these months!!! Woo-hoo! Fluffy
Old Jul 9th 2006, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

jazzist is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

is this courier address still valid and current?

thanks.