Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How long You wait to see online status?

How long You wait to see online status?

Old Jun 26th 2009, 8:53 am
Just Joined

only44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question How long You wait to see online status?

How long You wait for online status after Your check was cashed? (Buffalo)
regards
Old Jun 26th 2009, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How long You wait to see online status?

Mine worked when I received AOR.
Old Jun 27th 2009, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

lifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to alllifeisajourney is a name known to all

Nothing yet, our still just says " application received Nov 08", although I hear it's essentially a useless system as they hardly ever update it. Frustrating!
Old Jun 27th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Ours has said 'in process' since we received our AOR. It's not worth worrying over it, as pp said, it's hardly ever updated and some have gone through the whole process without it changing.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

Same on mine "We started processing your application..." etc
Old Jun 28th 2009, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

Flyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really niceFlyingscottie is just really nice

We were not able to even log into the E-cas system until we received our 120 day letter! It now says 'In Progress'.

How long have you been waiting?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

2 and a bit years, we've already submitted our docs.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cserpent
Same on mine "We started processing your application..." etc
I personally think that you shouldn't even bother checking the Ecas system as it is soooooooooo unreliable.... Ours has never changed. We submitted a simiplified application in January 2008 and have since moved to Canada on a study and work permit, had medicals and passport requests and our ECAS still says "we started processing your application on February 28th, 2008".

I know its hard not to bother checking but honestly it doesn't provide you with any insight into how your application is coming along.

Good luck hope it isn't too much longer

Tracy