How Long Please

Old Dec 7th 2004, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

nmp17145 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How Long Please

DEAR ALL,

It has been 5 months now, since the time I received my Interview Waiver. I have sent every thing that CIC had asked for in the letter accompaning the waiver notice dated 19/07/2004 i.e.
1) Proof of funds, 2) Police clearances, 3) visa processing fee of my son, 4) Photographs with white background & 4) ROLF

All these papers have already been sent by me ALONG WITH THE VISA PROCESSING FEE OF MY SON. I have only not paid the ROLF at this point of time even though the same was asked by CIC.

I received a letter from CIC a couple of days back asking for my sons latest passport size photographs, even this has been sent by me immediately.

My concern is that I have still not received my medical papers & the validity of the police clearances is 1 year.

Please guide me as to is there any problem in my case? In most of the cases the medicals do come in 2 months after the waiver. Why is this delay in my case. Will CAIPS notes help me to understand where the problem is, If at all there is some problem.

Please guide me as to do I need to do anything now or just wait----

Luck to all
Old Dec 8th 2004, 3:07 am
Just Joined

Default Re: How Long Please

Any one in the forum who can throw some light on my case, please help

Cheers

Originally Posted by nmp17145
DEAR ALL,
It has been 5 months now, since the time I received my Interview Waiver. I have sent every thing that CIC had asked for in the letter accompaning the waiver notice dated 19/07/2004 i.e.
1) Proof of funds, 2) Police clearances, 3) visa processing fee of my son, 4) Photographs with white background & 4) ROLF

All these papers have already been sent by me ALONG WITH THE VISA PROCESSING FEE OF MY SON. I have only not paid the ROLF at this point of time even though the same was asked by CIC.

I received a letter from CIC a couple of days back asking for my sons latest passport size photographs, even this has been sent by me immediately.

My concern is that I have still not received my medical papers & the validity of the police clearances is 1 year.

Please guide me as to is there any problem in my case? In most of the cases the medicals do come in 2 months after the waiver. Why is this delay in my case. Will CAIPS notes help me to understand where the problem is, If at all there is some problem.

Please guide me as to do I need to do anything now or just wait----

Luck to all
Old Dec 8th 2004, 4:17 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody is replying because your question has been asked and replied to hundreds of times in past few months.

After interview waiver your background/security check has been initiated and depending from your nationality, background, activities, associations, countries you resided in, etc. this task may take anywhere from several months to well over a year to conclude. This is the same answer given over and over to questions like yours. Nothing changed.

Any one in the forum who can throw some light on my case, please help

Cheers
Old Dec 8th 2004, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

Thanx a lot Mr.Miller for your quick reply, & sorry if I have irritated you. The reason for my worry is that a couple of references who had filed at the same time as mine & got the waiver also almost at the same time as mine have all got their medicals done & also received their PP request from CIC. Mine has been delayed due to reasons as mentioned by you. As far my background checks are concerned, I have a verifiable address & have lived in India since birth. Guess the wait is long.

Thanx again

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Nobody is replying because your question has been asked and replied to hundreds of times in past few months.

After interview waiver your background/security check has been initiated and depending from your nationality, background, activities, associations, countries you resided in, etc. this task may take anywhere from several months to well over a year to conclude. This is the same answer given over and over to questions like yours. Nothing changed.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

MrBosco is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx a lot Mr.Miller for your quick reply, & sorry if I have irritated you. The reason for my worry is that a couple of references who had filed at the same time as mine & got the waiver also almost at the same time as mine have all got their medicals done & also received their PP request from CIC. Mine has been delayed due to reasons as mentioned by you. As far my background checks are concerned, I have a verifiable address & have lived in India since birth. Guess the wait is long.

Thanx again
goto www.yogi799.com

there you can see lots of examples of how long things take people.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 8:44 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Thanx again
I'm in the same boat as you are. My interview waiver letter was dated 3 days after yours 7/22/04. I sent the FBI clearance, medical exam and landing fee by the end of August. I havn't heard anything yet! It is frustrating specially when you see other people with similar timelines get their visas, but that is the way it is and we all have to live with the system!

To make you feel better, my case is very straight forward. I only lived in the US after turning 18. I have my Bachelor's and Masters degree from a US school. I only worked for one employer. I'm single. And yet, I'm still waiting I think my nationality has a lot to do with the delay. I'm Palestinian. I hope you feel better now, I know I am