how long are passports away

Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:38 am
Just Joined

rifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant future
Default how long are passports away

Hi everyone does anyone know how long your passports are away as my wife flys for a living and needs her passport all the time.Have just had our medicals and am hopefully waiting for the next stage and info from london
Thanks paul
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how long are passports away

Hi Paul
if you mean when they are sent to London it's about 30 days if posted and 14days if dropped off and collected.

Hope this helps

regards
Joinerboy
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:55 am
Just Joined

rifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant futurerifecottage has a brilliant future

Hi Joinerboy thanks for that will have to wait and see what happens next ,i guess it will be the request for passports then will have to get my wife to take some leave from work so she doesn't need her passport
thanks again paul
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
It might be worthwhile looking into getting her a second passport. I know that Pilots and crew do have two, as sometimes they fly into countries which do not like to see certain other country stamps in their passports. I worked for five years as a Passport Officer and certainly dealt with the issue of second passports in those circumstances. That way she would not need to be without a passport. I would contact the info line and ask...I left about 4 years ago...but procedures couldn't have changed that much.
Good luck
Stef

Originally Posted by rifecottage
Hi everyone does anyone know how long your passports are away as my wife flys for a living and needs her passport all the time.Have just had our medicals and am hopefully waiting for the next stage and info from london
Thanks paul
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:03 am
Just Joined

Thanks for tha Stef i will look into that
Thanks again paul
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Have a look in this thread on immigration section.....'Replacement of Passport & Visa' talks about second passports...so they do still do them
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by rifecottage
Thanks paul