How long for Passport Return???

Old Nov 17th 2006, 2:41 am
Account Closed

BC Hopefuls is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long for Passport Return???

Originally Posted by scott&jay

Just got an email from CHC confirming our passports (replete with visas) were despatched to us yesterday (15 November 2006) so we should get them tomorrow.

Well??? Have they arrived yet??? I'm waiting to jump up and down with delight for you. Tell us pleeease the suspense is killing me
Old Nov 17th 2006, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BC Hopefuls
Well??? Have they arrived yet??? I'm waiting to jump up and down with delight for you. Tell us pleeease the suspense is killing me

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!

Ambushed postie at 11am who went grey when he saw me lurking in the hall again. At first he denied having a 'Signed For' envelope, but after his eardrums stopped bleeding from my SCREAMING he suddenly recalled he had one on the van and ran away to get it. Thankfully he DID come back and I am in possession of two GORGEOUS shiny immigrant visas and my COPR.

Mad 4 weeks ahead now but can't wait. To all of you waiting still, GOOD LUCK, the feeling when you finally get that visa is worth the wait (well........almost....). Finally we are on our way. Handed my notice in the second I got back to work and sat grinning like a numpty all afternoon. Champers on ice, ready to knock back a few and finally SLEEP when I go to bed.

Good luck guys!

Scott
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

weener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the rough

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!

Ambushed postie at 11am who went grey when he saw me lurking in the hall again. At first he denied having a 'Signed For' envelope, but after his eardrums stopped bleeding from my SCREAMING he suddenly recalled he had one on the van and ran away to get it. Thankfully he DID come back and I am in possession of two GORGEOUS shiny immigrant visas and my COPR.

Mad 4 weeks ahead now but can't wait. To all of you waiting still, GOOD LUCK, the feeling when you finally get that visa is worth the wait (well........almost....). Finally we are on our way. Handed my notice in the second I got back to work and sat grinning like a numpty all afternoon. Champers on ice, ready to knock back a few and finally SLEEP when I go to bed.

Good luck guys!

Scott
Old Nov 17th 2006, 7:59 am
Canadian Outlaw

RobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to all

All the best fellow PNP.

THEY'RE HERE!!!!!

Good luck guys!

Scott
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:04 am
Account Closed

BC Hopefuls is an unknown quantity at this point

Hooray!!!! All the best for your move. I'm sure it'll all go swimmingly for you
Old Nov 17th 2006, 10:04 am
Dazed & Confused

therobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud oftherobbos has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!!

We sent off our passports a week ago...so I guess it will be another 3 weeks or so to wait!!! We've waited this long so 3 more weeks should be fine....Hopefully joining you in Vancouver in the new year!!!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:33 am
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

Congrats,

We have just sent our passports off today....so counting as of now
Old Nov 19th 2006, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

Annie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Annie

Thanks so much! Don't worry you don't get rid of us that easily. We will look in and send positive vibes to everyone still waiting and keep the blog going to if anyone is remotely interested in my inane ramblings. Everyone has been great on here and its been a real source of help and soothing of nerves. We hope that everyone waiting hears something positive very soon. Can't believe that CHC have responded to THREE emails now. There is hope people!

Absolutely MANIC now closing down a life here and organizing a new one, but at least we get to enjoy this bit now the crushing wait is over.

Canada here we come!!!!!!!!

Scott and Jay
xx
Hi Scott,

Well following on in your footsteps our visa's came through on Saturday. Really chuffed to see them printed in our passports. Well here the fun starts.

I agree it is manic at the moment i find it hard to sleep thinking of everything to organise but we will get there.

For everyone still waiting, your turn will come. If something is worthwhile it is worth the wait.

Good luck to you all

Love Annie
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Annie1
Hi Scott,

Well following on in your footsteps our visa's came through on Saturday. Really chuffed to see them printed in our passports. Well here the fun starts.

I agree it is manic at the moment i find it hard to sleep thinking of everything to organise but we will get there.

For everyone still waiting, your turn will come. If something is worthwhile it is worth the wait.

Good luck to you all

Love Annie

Congrats Annie!!

So good to hear that your visas came through - we seem to have followed each other all the way through this, so was hopeful yours would be in hot pursuit of ours. We got confirmation on Friday evening that we have got the apartment we wanted!!! So we now have an address to go to - best get a bed sorted.... After all the waiting, its like a mad computer game now and someone just pressed fast forward, so its the mad round of 'Goodbyes!', first with friends today, some family next week. All going to be a bit emotional. I ended up flat out in bed yesterday feeling grotty, but I think its just everything finally catching up with me. Adrenaline shock perhaps! (Nothing to do with the champagne on Friday night of course ...)

Keep sneaking a look at my shiny visa and COPR and thinking 'This is REALLY happening' :scared: SO excited how I haven't peed myself is beyond me.

Good luck with your plans and keep posting. And as Annie says - good luck and fingers crossed for you all who are still in the mire of waiting.

Scott
xxxxx
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:21 am
Canadian Outlaw

RobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to allRobinHood is a name known to all

Another West Yorkshire family heads West! Congrats Annie

Originally Posted by Annie1
Hi Scott,

Good luck to you all

Love Annie
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Scott&Jay, hope you acheive your dreams, at least you haven't had to play the waiting game like the majority of us!!!!!!!

MRS DTLE
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Annie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for all your good wishes and best of luck to everyone waiting.

Annie