How long for Passport Return???

Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough
Default How long for Passport Return???

We received our PPR on 26 October 2006. We posted passports off that same day which CHC London received 27 October 2006.

It's 3 weeks now and we've not had passports back yet. The wait is killing us - agonising isn't the word!!

Can people advise how long it took CHC London to return their passports?

Really really wishing we'd taken up the option of hand-delivering them - we'd have them back by now if we had!!!
Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long for Passport Return???

[QUOTE=scott&jay]We received our PPR on 26 October 2006. We posted passports off that same day which CHC London received 27 October 2006.

It's 3 weeks now and we've not had passports back yet. The wait is killing us - agonising isn't the word!!

Really really wishing we'd taken up the option of hand-delivering them - we'd have them back by now if we had[QUOTE]

Mine too 21 days to post back to me, but i was in Canada. Not long now, just hold on a little longer
Old Nov 15th 2006, 11:53 pm
Banned

Lees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud of

I know how you are feeling S&J I think i have the same timeline as you although e-CAS updated on tuesday so i believe they might be ready to send mine back....we shall see

Originally Posted by scott&jay
We received our PPR on 26 October 2006. We posted passports off that same day which CHC London received 27 October 2006.

Really really wishing we'd taken up the option of hand-delivering them - we'd have them back by now if we had!!!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:02 am
Just Joined

WendyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

When we sent our passports in we were told 30 days to return - we were not advised if this was working days however!!! Our pasports arrived 31 days after we submitted them - so they were quite spot on i think!

Our flights are now booked for 15th January.

Good luck, you'll be flying before you know it!!!
Wendy
Old Nov 16th 2006, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough

:scared:
Oh. My. God.

Just got an email from CHC confirming our passports (replete with visas) were despatched to us yesterday (15 November 2006) so we should get them tomorrow.

That's it - we're off! Can now convert our provisional departure date into a confirmed departure date! We're jetting off to Vancouver on 27 December 2006 so we'll be there to usher in the new year!

So, our timeline from PPR to receiving passports is 22 days from posting off the passports.

Good luck to everyone still waiting - this feeling of elation is (almost) worth the stress! Think we might physically vomit when we actually have hold of the passports!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

I pity your poor postman tomorrow - he'll be ambling up the road in the morning, minding his own business when - BANG !! - you guys launch yourself at him - he won't have a chance !!!

Congrats !
Old Nov 16th 2006, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

weener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the roughweener is a jewel in the rough

:scared:
Oh. My. God.

Just got an email from CHC confirming our passports (replete with visas) were despatched to us yesterday (15 November 2006) so we should get them tomorrow.

That's it - we're off! Can now convert our provisional departure date into a confirmed departure date! We're jetting off to Vancouver on 27 December 2006 so we'll be there to usher in the new year!

So, our timeline from PPR to receiving passports is 22 days from posting off the passports.

Good luck to everyone still waiting - this feeling of elation is (almost) worth the stress! Think we might physically vomit when we actually have hold of the passports!
Hey Congtas Scott!! (again)

You almost made to there for crimbo aftre all. We had to send off some more medical info, (hope itsa ok this time) so we shouldn't be to far behind you.....
Good Luck
Old Nov 16th 2006, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ann m
I pity your poor postman tomorrow - he'll be ambling up the road in the morning, minding his own business when - BANG !! - you guys launch yourself at him - he won't have a chance !!!

Congrats !
Ha!! Totally! Will be ready to ambush him the SECOND he arrives tomorrow. Then I shall amaze him with a spontaneous rendition of some championship Irish Dancing!!

HURRAH!!

Scott
xxx
Old Nov 16th 2006, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Now that might be worth a look - with some 'diddly, diddly' music as a fanfare in the background I hope. Enjoy !!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Elli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura aboutElli and Paul has a spectacular aura about

Oh. My. God.

Hi Scott & Jay

Congratulations !!! I'm really chuffed for you guys it's been a long time coming

We're off to Canada Saturday to buy our house and hope that our PPR will be sitting on our doormat when we get back you never know.

Enjoy the celebrations

Elli xx
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Elli and Paul
Hi Scott & Jay

Congratulations !!! I'm really chuffed for you guys it's been a long time coming

We're off to Canada Saturday to buy our house and hope that our PPR will be sitting on our doormat when we get back you never know.

Enjoy the celebrations

Elli xx

Hi Elli and Paul!!

THANKS!!!! Dead excited now. May need heavy sedation this evening. I hear red wine is very effective.............

Our friends have found an apartment for us in Vancouver so we are just emailing all our details off for the landlord. Hurrah!

Scott
xxxxxxx
Old Nov 16th 2006, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Annie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Scott,

So pleased to hear your good news. Try not to give the postie a heart attack though.

Well I am sure you will be missed on this forum. I really enjoy reading your posts but hopefully you will look in from time to time. Things will get really busy for you for the next few weeks I imagine.

Good luck with your new life in Canada. Merry christmas and a happy new year in Canada.

Annie.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Annie1
Hi Scott,

So pleased to hear your good news. Try not to give the postie a heart attack though.

Well I am sure you will be missed on this forum. I really enjoy reading your posts but hopefully you will look in from time to time. Things will get really busy for you for the next few weeks I imagine.

Good luck with your new life in Canada. Merry christmas and a happy new year in Canada.

Annie.

Hi Annie

Thanks so much! Don't worry you don't get rid of us that easily. We will look in and send positive vibes to everyone still waiting and keep the blog going to if anyone is remotely interested in my inane ramblings. Everyone has been great on here and its been a real source of help and soothing of nerves. We hope that everyone waiting hears something positive very soon. Can't believe that CHC have responded to THREE emails now. There is hope people!

Absolutely MANIC now closing down a life here and organizing a new one, but at least we get to enjoy this bit now the crushing wait is over.

Canada here we come!!!!!!!!

Scott and Jay
xx
Old Nov 16th 2006, 10:00 am
Just Joined

D.E.B. is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Annie

Thanks so much! Don't worry you don't get rid of us that easily. We will look in and send positive vibes to everyone still waiting and keep the blog going to if anyone is remotely interested in my inane ramblings. Everyone has been great on here and its been a real source of help and soothing of nerves. We hope that everyone waiting hears something positive very soon. Can't believe that CHC have responded to THREE emails now. There is hope people!

Absolutely MANIC now closing down a life here and organizing a new one, but at least we get to enjoy this bit now the crushing wait is over.

Canada here we come!!!!!!!!

Scott and Jay
xx

Really happy for you Scott and Jay. Wishing you both the very best in Canada. We took our passports to CHC on 2nd Nov. and picked all five of them up today!! We are so pleased and I think things are still sinking in. Anyway, we will not land until March next year, but as you say, loads to do in the meantime. All the best.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

solatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.

I'll have a beer in your honour tonight. I'll have to - there's a health warning out for the GVRD tapwater due to all the rain...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.