How long from meds to anything.

Old Dec 22nd 2004, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

Jaynie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile How long from meds to anything.

Hello, Good news, I sorted my little broblem from below with reference to Parental Responsibility.

Booked meds for 20 January and i'm kinda getting excited now.

Can anyone tell me how long roughly it takes to hear from when the meds are done. Saw my doctor today and she doesn't see that we should have any problems with the meds.

We have applied from uk to london.

Applied Apr 03
AOR May 03
Med req Dec 04

Jaynie
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 2:38 am
Just Joined

cosmo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long from meds to anything.

[QUOTE=Jaynie]Hello, Good news, I sorted my little broblem from below with reference to Parental Responsibility.

Booked meds for 20 January and i'm kinda getting excited now.

Can anyone tell me how long roughly it takes to hear from when the meds are done. Saw my doctor today and she doesn't see that we should have any problems with the meds.

We have applied from uk to london.

Applied Apr 03
AOR May 03
Med req Dec 03

Hi Jaynie
That seems quick. Are you applying as a skilled worker or under another category? I can'e answer your question by the way, just curious as to the time it seems to be taking different people
Sue
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Sorry that should be meds dec 04 last saturday we got the envelope. I was beginning to loose all hope of it ever turning up.

What a nice christmas present it was.

I have booked us in for Jan 20th.

Jaynie
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 4:00 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaynie
Sorry that should be meds dec 04 last saturday we got the envelope. I was beginning to loose all hope of it ever turning up.

What a nice christmas present it was.

I have booked us in for Jan 20th.

Jaynie

Hi Jaynie,

Our meds booked for Dec 30th. If they give me any useful info i'll let you know. (also skilled worker UK)
Our immigration consultant told me today not to worry about the meds (easy for her to say) as she had one client that was so worried, when he had his medical his blood pressure was through the roof!! I know how he feels :scared:

Have a good christmas,
Alcohol consumption up
Blood pressure down
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: How long from meds to anything.

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Hi Jaynie,

Our meds booked for Dec 30th. If they give me any useful info i'll let you know. (also skilled worker UK)
Our immigration consultant told me today not to worry about the meds (easy for her to say) as she had one client that was so worried, when he had his medical his blood pressure was through the roof!! I know how he feels :scared:

Have a good christmas,
Alcohol consumption up
Blood pressure down

Great News where are you planning on settling?

we are going to stay with family in whitby Ontario to start with, but have 2 dogs to take aswell as 2.5 of us, so im keen to get somewhere of our own as soon as possible as we can't take dogs to relatives.

I spoke to my doctor today, she said the medicals should be nothing to worry aboat, we would know if there were anything already.
I also spoke to the nurse at the clinic where we are having our medicals who also put my mind at rest, she said if there is anything like diabetes or anything your taking long term medication for bring records with you and not to worry her words wree " Its just a formality really", when I told my husband he said "Expensive formalities".

Hope this makes you feel better, let us know how you get on, ill be thinking of you and keep my fingers crossed.

Jaynie