under 6 months
0%
over 6 months
33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

How long from medicals

Old Apr 6th 2005, 3:46 pm
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of
Default How long from medicals

OK OK I know I am just getting impatient and the waiting is killing me.

I am even getting bored with checking e-client now.

I just wondered if I could compare experience on here with what little data is available on Yogi.

so here is the question.
for those people that have had a passport request from the UK office, how long did you have to wait after medicals before you got your PPR?
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How long from medicals

Originally Posted by Airseir
OK OK I know I am just getting impatient and the waiting is killing me.

I just wondered if I could compare experience on here with what little data is available on Yogi.

so here is the question.
for those people that have had a passport request from the UK office, how long did you have to wait after medicals before you got your PPR?

they call it the toughest part of the immigration process....the period between medicals and the final decision! It is....I believe....since in my case we entered in the 6th month! At this time I can't see the end of the tunnel...really! I am not saying it because I don't trust my chances to become a permanent residence, but just because I feel this is such a big thing in my life (pr) that I know I gotta suffer and spit blood before finalizing this crap
Old Apr 6th 2005, 4:33 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

so here is the question.
Cryout, not sure yours are comparable with the above question. Waiting times do vary from visa office to visa office and from different classes of applicants too probably?
Old Apr 9th 2005, 9:28 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Dont wimp out on me my friend.