How long to get PP back

Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Scientist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How long to get PP back

I have an official meeting planned abroad and i havent recieved my passport (PP) yet. How long normally CHC london takes to return PP? They recieved mine on 28th Jan. Anyone in same situation?

Thank you
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:55 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long to get PP back

Originally Posted by Scientist
I have an official meeting planned abroad and i havent recieved my passport (PP) yet. How long normally CHC london takes to return PP? They recieved mine on 28th Jan. Anyone in same situation?

Thank you
2-3 weeks, you should have them soon
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Thanx for the reply FlirtyKnickers. Anyone else wating for PP?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Thank you
Our timelines below but as Flirtyknickers says 2-3 weeks has been the timeframe of late.

Best of luck!

Michelle
Old Feb 17th 2009, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

peachgary is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you

Yes us too, they received them on the 28th just like you and were still waiting...............lets hope its not to long as my wife's TWP runs out
on the 5th of March not sure how that will work, how can you leave
Canada with out a passport..............
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Hi peachgary,
Lets hope to get it this week, finger crossed. What does your online status show? Mine shows ...in process...Medical results have been recieved....
Old Feb 17th 2009, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

mouha5 is an unknown quantity at this point

very soon. Patience young padawan.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by peachgary
Yes us too, they received them on the 28th just like you and were still waiting...............lets hope its not to long as my wife's TWP runs out
on the 5th of March not sure how that will work, how can you leave
Canada with out a passport..............
I was wondering how that would work...if your twp runs out before they get the passports back to you?
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:17 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mouha5
very soon. Patience young padawan.

Fear is a path to the dark side, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering....i can't believe i'm quoting Yoda
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

peachgary is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi peachgary,
Lets hope to get it this week, finger crossed. What does your online status show? Mine shows ...in process...Medical results have been recieved....
Our passports arrived here in Canada today.....panic over, now its time to
head to the boarder
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:57 am
Here and happy at last

gooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant futuregooding has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by peachgary
Our passports arrived here in Canada today.....panic over, now its time to
head to the boarder
I want everyone thinking of flagpoling to know this as it is not easy to find info. They changed rules re landing for in canada applicants. If it applies to you can land within canada. See here. We did it......

Note dated November 4th, 2008: According to the BE forum discussion thread entitled In-Canada landing for family and economic classes, the Canadian government now allows permanent residence (PR) visa applicants in the family and economic classes to undergo an in-Canada landing process if they have applied for PR abroad but are temporarily in Canada when their visas are issued.