How long is the average 90 days

Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:41 pm
Mississauga

pipsmumma will become famous soon enoughpipsmumma will become famous soon enough
Default How long is the average 90 days

Hi,

This forum has been a real pleasure in the last few weeks since we updated our info. I joined ages ago, but haven't been a regular visitor.

I was just wondering for those of you who have applied by the SW route and have updated your files after getting a 90 day letter.

How long has your 90 days been? shorter? longer?

Take care

Melanie
Old Mar 28th 2007, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

shri_ram is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long is the average 90 days

Originally Posted by pipsmumma
Hi,

This forum has been a real pleasure in the last few weeks since we updated our info. I joined ages ago, but haven't been a regular visitor.

I was just wondering for those of you who have applied by the SW route and have updated your files after getting a 90 day letter.

How long has your 90 days been? shorter? longer?

Take care

Melanie
Hello welcome.

Can you tell when did u receive letter from CIC and asking u to update and when u updated ur info?

Mine is nOV 2004 aor, and i sent updated info on 31 st Jan 2007, then again they asked for some clarifications on 22 nd Feb 2007, and i am waiting to send clarifications.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:39 pm
Mississauga

pipsmumma will become famous soon enoughpipsmumma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shri_ram
Hello welcome.

Can you tell when did u receive letter from CIC and asking u to update and when u updated ur info?

Mine is nOV 2004 aor, and i sent updated info on 31 st Jan 2007, then again they asked for some clarifications on 22 nd Feb 2007, and i am waiting to send clarifications.
Hi

We are AOR Dec 04 and got our update letter in Jan 07 so you are just a bit ahead of me in the process.

I know it isn't that long since we sent off the stuff (end Feb 07) so I'm not expecting to hear just yet.

Thanks

Melanie
Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:47 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Hello

We got update letter 1st Nov 06 info sent off Dec 06, still waiting to hear about med req. Some people who got the letter same time have had med req others who had update letter before us are still waiting.

You have more chance of finding a needle in a haystack than guessing when it will be your time!!!!

Goodluck with the wait.

Suzyanne
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Dubai, soon will be in Toronto, afterwards... who know?!
Canaway is an unknown quantity at this point

A warm greetings to all waiting pals,

I've the following timelines:

SW Application, London, UK
AOR: 15-Feb-05
90 days letter: 18-Dec-06
Doc. sent: Feb-07
Still waiting watchfully....

I know that there is a folk in the immigration process in this forum called Andrew Miller, I appreciate his response on:

1. when shall those who received 90-Days update lette expect a reply.
2. Are they doing background check at the current stage.
3. Is there a time frame for the 90-Days letter response.
4. After how long, if no response is received, shall I contact the CHC.

Regards,
Canaway