How long for AOR?

Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

emma69 has a spectacular aura aboutemma69 has a spectacular aura aboutemma69 has a spectacular aura about
Default How long for AOR?

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it will be until I receive my AOR from London? The online status is showing that my application is 'In Process' and that it was started on Aug 31st in London. Just wondering when I can expect the piece of paper!

Many thanks!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How long for AOR?

If I remember correctly, mine arrived about ten days after the date stamped on it.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

Colsgirl has a spectacular aura aboutColsgirl has a spectacular aura aboutColsgirl has a spectacular aura about

I'm confused, if you have your file number to look it up on e-client, then you must already have your AOR. The AOR is just a piece of paper that tells you your file number (and confirms that your package got there!). If you look on the back, it tells you how long your wait is likely to be.

Originally Posted by emma69
Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long it will be until I receive my AOR from London? The online status is showing that my application is 'In Process' and that it was started on Aug 31st in London. Just wondering when I can expect the piece of paper!

Many thanks!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:19 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused, if you have your file number to look it up on e-client, then you must already have your AOR.
Good point .
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

emma69 has a spectacular aura aboutemma69 has a spectacular aura aboutemma69 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Colsgirl
I'm confused, if you have your file number to look it up on e-client, then you must already have your AOR. The AOR is just a piece of paper that tells you your file number (and confirms that your package got there!). If you look on the back, it tells you how long your wait is likely to be.
Wondered after I posted if I was going to confuse people! I am applying under Family Class sponsership, so I've been able to see my application status under my sponser's details.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MarkG
If I remember correctly, mine arrived about ten days after the date stamped on it.
Mark, was that in the UK or over to Canada?
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

T@m@s is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is mine, if it helps:

2005.03.05 - Application sent
2005.03.23 - "...started processing..."
2005.04.02 - AOR received
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by T@m@s
Here is mine, if it helps:

2005.03.05 - Application sent
2005.03.23 - "...started processing..."
2005.04.02 - AOR received
Thanks T@m@s - hopefully mine will be along soon then!
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Mark, was that in the UK or over to Canada?
That was in the UK, I'm afraid... didn't notice that you're in Canada.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MarkG
That was in the UK, I'm afraid... didn't notice that you're in Canada.
Murphy's Law isn't it! Post came, and in it was a little brown envelope....yup my AOR! Thanks for the help anyway guys!