how long after meds

Old May 12th 2008, 7:04 am
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice
Default Re: how long after meds

Originally Posted by rabc0077
we had our medicals done 31/3 and still no PPR...im worried now
We are 1 day after you, and no word yet for us.
Old May 12th 2008, 7:21 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IckleHelen
We are 1 day after you, and no word yet for us.
Thats made me feel a bit better, not that you waiting makes me feel better but you know what i mean....
Old May 12th 2008, 7:26 am
Moved from Chester UK

IckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really niceIckleHelen is just really nice

Thats made me feel a bit better, not that you waiting makes me feel better but you know what i mean....
Of course I know what you mean
Old May 12th 2008, 8:18 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I know what you mean
If you don't mind me askin IckleHelen..have you applied for PR under the skilled worker route?
Old May 12th 2008, 8:26 am
Moved from Chester UK

If you don't mind me askin IckleHelen..have you applied for PR under the skilled worker route?
Yes I have, see signature.
Old May 12th 2008, 8:30 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Yes I have, see signature.
ok smartie pants..i didn't see that..
Old May 12th 2008, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

edinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to all

AAARGGGGGGHHHHH spoke to the immigration lawyer last night ,after reminding her that she mentioned 2-3 months and i am now at 3 months 2 weeks ,she explained it can take up to 7 months to get a reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!

better start buying wine by the case again
Old May 13th 2008, 8:11 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by edinburgh
AAARGGGGGGHHHHH spoke to the immigration lawyer last night ,after reminding her that she mentioned 2-3 months and i am now at 3 months 2 weeks ,she explained it can take up to 7 months to get a reply !!!!!!!!!!!!!

better start buying wine by the case again
You've gotta be kidding me....
Old May 13th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

HelNAl is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG...thats great news, I thought we'd have to wait for a request for our pastports...im going to e-mail our lawyer asap
Hi

I thought I read somewhere that CHC do not send out Passport requests anymore,you just send your passports 30 days after your med if you haven't heard to the contrary. Maybe someone on here knows more,but that was definitely our instruction from CHC.
Helen
Old May 14th 2008, 3:12 am
Just Joined

warley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Helen

We received a letter requesting we send our passports to CHC two weeks after they receved our meds (this month) so that doesn't sound right to me.

Regards
Warley
Old May 14th 2008, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

HelNAl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Who knows how CHC's mind works!It seems different for each person but as long as you get some instruction thats all that matters.I just wanted to make people aware of it so that they are not sat waiting for a request that we were told would not be coming.
Helen
Old May 14th 2008, 4:27 am
Moved from Chester UK

Originally Posted by HelNAl
Hi

I thought I read somewhere that CHC do not send out Passport requests anymore,you just send your passports 30 days after your med if you haven't heard to the contrary. Maybe someone on here knows more,but that was definitely our instruction from CHC.
Helen
Our letter said allow 2-3 months for medical processing, and mentioned nothing about sending passports to them.
Old May 14th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

On the trackit website I notice someone who did their meds on the 11 April got their ppr yesterday. I'm only 7 days behind that person so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll hear soon. Although we never can tell when we will hear from CHC.
Old May 14th 2008, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

edinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to alledinburgh is a name known to all

we were 15th feb and still waiting