Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How to go about giving Seattle a prepaid Fedex return envelope?

How to go about giving Seattle a prepaid Fedex return envelope?

Old Mar 26th 2011, 7:42 pm
Britnadian

hpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of lighthpka is a glorious beacon of light
Default How to go about giving Seattle a prepaid Fedex return envelope?

Hey all, I've been googling this and searching the forum, but think it needs it's own thread

When I get my passport request (I haven't got it yet, but like to be prepared), I will want to give the Seattle consulate a Fedex envelope with the waybill filled out and ready for the passport's return trip. According to the general mailing instructions, I can do this, but how do I go about it, bearing in mind I'm acting on a personal level (and my employer does not have a Fedex account I can use)?

Any help? What ways have people used and have worked before?