Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

how do you claim your points on language efficency?hello,

how do you claim your points on language efficency?hello,

Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

garcha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how do you claim your points on language efficency?hello,

hey,
i am confuse again about somthing The thing is that i am just filling out form for PR and there they ask your language efficency. How can i tell them my points on IELTS test actually without taking this test? Someone told me to claim max.(16) point for IELTS but what happen when i actually take my test and for some reason i can't score the max. points? Will i not be misleading visa officer? Thanks for you replies. i am confused because my AOR will be done on the initial information which i will be telling them in start and suppose in future when they ask for language test score and at time i tell them somthing diffrent, will that be not a problem?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Phumfeinz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how do you claim your points on language efficency?hello,

Everyone on here - including myself - will recommend that you take the test for real.

If you lie, and they find out, there could and would be very bad repurcussions.