Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How do I fast Track if I have HRDC Letter

Wikiposts

How do I fast Track if I have HRDC Letter

Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:33 am
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough
Default How do I fast Track if I have HRDC Letter

I am probably getting far to ahead of my self but if I get my HRDC letter when I send my full skilled worker application in. How do I make sure they know this and therefore help get fast tracked. Please tell me what you guys did that are or were in same boat as me.
My idea is to put a cover letter explaining it all at front of my forms. The arranged employment section is number 12 of check list so its near back of my application pile. Not sure what I should do.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 3:27 am
Missing my family so much

H143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud ofH143 has much to be proud of
Default Re: How do I fast Track if I have HRDC Letter

My lawyer sent in a covering letter with mine. You could also attached a summary of your points so they can see at a glance you have the job offer. I expect it's something they look out for because it seems they are keen on applications with job offers.

What industry/town are you going into? I sent them articles that had been in the local newspaper saying how there was an employee shortage in the town and in tourism generally. Not sure if it helped or not but I figured it couldn't hurt.

Originally Posted by liquidsuite
I am probably getting far to ahead of my self but if I get my HRDC letter when I send my full skilled worker application in. How do I make sure they know this and therefore help get fast tracked. Please tell me what you guys did that are or were in same boat as me.
My idea is to put a cover letter explaining it all at front of my forms. The arranged employment section is number 12 of check list so its near back of my application pile. Not sure what I should do.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

boredinblighty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How do I fast Track if I have HRDC Letter

Originally Posted by liquidsuite
I sent a cover letter and politely requested fast track route based on children getting into school asap and details of the employer with the position I was filling.

Philip