How can they lose paperwork!

Old Jan 25th 2009, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

neilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant futureneilo71 has a brilliant future
Default How can they lose paperwork!

Can someone please explain how can CIC London lose paperwork.
I got a request back in August 2008 for more information, sent within a couple of days.....
Got a brown envelope on the 20th January and letter asking for the information i sent in August to be re-submitted as well as a new ACRO certificate as the old police records check is no longer valide....
How frustrating is this whole process and how can they not find paperwork!!!!
Have been waiting nearly 8 months now away from my wife,who is going crazy back in Canada....
I really hope that after re-submitting paperwork & new ACRO certificate, this moves quickly now....

:curse:
Old Jan 25th 2009, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How can they lose paperwork!

Oh no, that's mad--I'm so sorry!!

You poor thing.... send them what they need asap and then make a complaint once you've got your status... not that it'll make any difference!

Aww.... good luck, it's dumb that they're losing paperwork, that's just not on!

Last edited by z030209; Jan 25th 2009 at 12:59 am. Reason: ummm
Old Jan 25th 2009, 1:01 am
Fluffy Dippindoodle

pinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How can they lose paperwork!

You have our sympathy. Our application for PR which should have been fast tracked as we had our PNP certificate went on the wrong pile (skilled worker) and sat for a year before the mistake was noticed.

On the positive side, once it was noticed, everything moved very quickly so fingers crossed for you.