Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

How to attach a saved presence calculator to my online applicaton

How to attach a saved presence calculator to my online applicaton

Old Jan 19th 2021, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

englishman111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to attach a saved presence calculator to my online applicaton

I'm having a bit of trouble, with what is hopefully an easy problem. I'm currently filling out my online application for citizenship and have filled out the required 'physical presence calculator' and meet all the requirements listed. I then proceeded to save the calculation, which worked as i can log out and log back in to access this previously 'completed' calc. Though when i'm in the online application portal, it instructs you to:
  • Complete the calculator
  • Save the result as a file
  • Upload the file here.
However when you're on the calculator page itself, the only option button for save, saves it onto this calculator page. I was wondering whether it wants me to save a link to this page ( however it is password encrypted on the calculator site), or whether it just requires a screenshot of the first page which has your details, eligibilty date and total physical presence days on it? The third option i thought was maybe screenshotting each page then merging them all into one file (as the application portal has a maximum of one file).

Any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks
Old Jan 20th 2021, 1:35 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to attach a saved presence calculator to my online applicaton

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/resCalcStartNew.do
The calculator will tell you if you meet the physical presence requirement.
When you have used the calculator and get to the final result, click the 'print this page' to print the result and save it as a pdf file (you can combine it with other documents into 1 pdf if you use a program), then you should be able to upload it.

You are only required to supply the calculation, I believe, not all the pages leading up to it.

Last edited by Siouxie; Jan 20th 2021 at 1:47 am.
Old Jan 20th 2021, 3:59 am
Just Joined

englishman111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How to attach a saved presence calculator to my online applicaton

Perfect, thanks very much. Thats the answer i was hoping for.
Appreciate the help.