Hopeful that we will get PPR soon

Old Mar 9th 2005, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road
Default Hopeful that we will get PPR soon

My husband checked the Detroit website last Monday and it looks like our file number is ready for visa issuance. However, we have not yet received our passport request letter in the mail. I guess Detroit just updated their website last Monday and may have sent our PP request letter the same day. I am hesitant to say "we got it" until I get the passport request letter in my hands. However, I was every excited to see our file number in the list ready for visa issuance . I also checked e-client but no changes there . My timeline is as follows:
Filed in Buffalo (Skilled worker) - 1/6/03
AOR - 6/10/03
IA informing us that file will be transferred to Detroit and an interview is required - 12/31/03
Notified of interview date - 7/19/04
Medicals - 7/29/04
Interview - 1/4/05
File ready for visa issuance posted in Detroit website - 3/7/05
Crossing my fingers that we will get the PP request letter soon
Old Mar 9th 2005, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hopeful that we will get PPR soon

What kind of change does Detroit make which makes you think that you are going to PPR?!! Do you mean to say that the e-client changed if that is the case one cant be still sure. Many people have seen their e-client changed to decision made and are still wating for their PPR. Not to discourage you but just to tell you be patient.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road

Detroit has a separate website from the CIC e-client website. Detroit's website has a list of cases scheduled to be interviewed, cases received but awaiting interview scheduling, inactive files, and cases ready for visa issuance. It lists all the file numbers for the different categories. Our file number was listed under the cases ready for visa issuance. During our interview, our visa officer told us to regularly check the Detroit website because they update it every so often (I'm not sure about e-client though because I've never seen it updated - I don't know why I still check it ). I know I can't really expect anything until I have the letter from Detroit but as my thread says "Hopeful that we will get PPR soon."
Old Mar 10th 2005, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

HI,

You are right! you should expect the PPR very soon!

Congratulations in advance!

Originally Posted by Cashew
Detroit has a separate website from the CIC e-client website. Detroit's website has a list of cases scheduled to be interviewed, cases received but awaiting interview scheduling, inactive files, and cases ready for visa issuance. It lists all the file numbers for the different categories. Our file number was listed under the cases ready for visa issuance. During our interview, our visa officer told us to regularly check the Detroit website because they update it every so often (I'm not sure about e-client though because I've never seen it updated - I don't know why I still check it ). I know I can't really expect anything until I have the letter from Detroit but as my thread says "Hopeful that we will get PPR soon."
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:30 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reddy_cd
HI,

You are right! you should expect the PPR very soon!

Congratulations in advance!
congrats cashew! u will definitely! wait fr a bit.........
Old Mar 10th 2005, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Thx didnt knew that.