Holding file for new Born

Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

rahul_singh23 will become famous soon enoughrahul_singh23 will become famous soon enough
Default Holding file for new Born

I want to confirm, am I doing right?........

We already sent our medical to CHC in June 2004. But we are holding landing fee and informed the CHC that new born is in the way.
We have baby boy (in US) last week and applied for birth certificate.

I think birth certificate will take 8 weeks then 8-10 weeks for new born's passport. Means I will update the file with landing fee and new born details after 20 weeks approx ( need to send birth certificate, passport copy, doctor's report, application fee).

Should I request to CHC again for sending our medical forms so we can go once more along with baby's medical. That will give us more time to stamping and landing?
Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:06 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Holding file for new Born

Send updated forms, baby's birth certificate, photos and CAD 150 application fee first with your request to add baby to file and ask for medical forms for baby. Once you complete baby's medicals and get baby's passport then submit copy of passport and landing fees.

BTW - congratulation on new baby!!!

Originally Posted by rahul_singh23
I want to confirm, am I doing right?........

We already sent our medical to CHC in June 2004. But we are holding landing fee and informed the CHC that new born is in the way.
We have baby boy (in US) last week and applied for birth certificate.

I think birth certificate will take 8 weeks then 8-10 weeks for new born's passport. Means I will update the file with landing fee and new born details after 20 weeks approx ( need to send birth certificate, passport copy, doctor's report, application fee).

Should I request to CHC again for sending our medical forms so we can go once more along with baby's medical. That will give us more time to stamping and landing?
Old Oct 8th 2004, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

rahul_singh23 will become famous soon enoughrahul_singh23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Holding file for new Born

Mr. Miller,

Thanks for your reply. I always like to read your advice and I appreciate your help to all the people here.

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Send updated forms, baby's birth certificate, photos and CAD 150 application fee first with your request to add baby to file and ask for medical forms for baby. Once you complete baby's medicals and get baby's passport then submit copy of passport and landing fees.

BTW - congratulation on new baby!!!