Ho hum - and the wait goes on :-(

Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

tmccorm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ho hum - and the wait goes on :-(

I just received a copy of my CAIPS notes (AOR 23rd March 2004) and there is no progress , the BFD date is 19th September 2005 so I guess I'll just keep the champagne on ice
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:06 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ho hum - and the wait goes on :-(

Originally Posted by tmccorm3
I just received a copy of my CAIPS notes (AOR 23rd March 2004) and there is no progress , the BFD date is 19th September 2005 so I guess I'll just keep the champagne on ice

Blimey!! At least we'll be before you (18th March), I guess maybe 14th September :scared:
I do seem to remember reading though that BFD isn't quite as it sounds!?! Someone with a bit more knowledge will be able to tell you though.
Hang in there mate
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bleech
Blimey!! At least we'll be before you (18th March), I guess maybe 14th September :scared:
I do seem to remember reading though that BFD isn't quite as it sounds!?! Someone with a bit more knowledge will be able to tell you though.
Hang in there mate
Hi Bleech, it was not the BFD date that concerned me but the fact that there was no other information on the notes. I thought that they may have been some additional information e.g. points allocated or checks in progress.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tmccorm3, I made my application via london in July last year and when I recived my CAIPS notes the BF'D was 12 Jan 2006, and your right there is absolutly no information in there about points. I guess that stuff gets worked out at the IA/Interview stage.

I am so hoping that my file will be processed way before Jan 2006 cause I want to get out of here NOW not in another years time.

Good Luck

Dozzzzy
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:23 am

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dozzzzy
Hi Tmccorm3, I made my application via london in July last year and when I recived my CAIPS notes the BF'D was 12 Jan 2006, and your right there is absolutly no information in there about points. I guess that stuff gets worked out at the IA/Interview stage.

I am so hoping that my file will be processed way before Jan 2006 cause I want to get out of here NOW not in another years time.

Good Luck

Dozzzzy
I think that Feb AOR people are been looked at at the mo, so it'd make sense that we'd be next, but who knows?!?
Ps/ Dozzzzy, Why do you want to move to Oakville?!? ( Sorry mate, couldnt resist it!! )
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:28 am
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you want to move to Oakville?!? ( Sorry mate, couldnt resist it!! )
Cause I don't want to be here, free lodging with my brother and his family in what seemd like a nice area, to me anyways. I would quite happely live anywhere but in the UK at the moment. Made the decision several years ago to leave the UK and it is taking way to long, I want to GO. My mind ie else where and every morning I wake up I am a little more depressed that I am still here.

Dozzzzy

Last edited by dozzzzy; Apr 28th 2005 at 3:30 am. Reason: can't spell or type
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:39 am

Cause I don't want to be here, free lodging with my brother and his family in what seemd like a nice area, to me anyways. I would quite happely live anywhere but in the UK at the moment. Made the decision several years ago to leave the UK and it is taking way to long, I want to GO. My mind ie else where and every morning I wake up I am a little more depressed that I am still here.

Dozzzzy
It's Ok mate, I was just jesting because everyone else has asked you exactly the same question today
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

It's Ok mate, I was just jesting because everyone else has asked you exactly the same question today
I was woundering if there was a conspiracy or something going on :-)

Dozzzzy
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Good Luck

Dozzzzy
Hi Dozzzzy,

How's the weather in Kenilworth? We're in Nova Scotia at the moment having moved here on Study / Work permits. Hopefully thing will be sorted soon - if nothing else to save us $10,000 on University fees :scared:

Tony
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Dozzzzy,

How's the weather in Kenilworth? We're in Nova Scotia at the moment having moved here on Study / Work permits. Hopefully thing will be sorted soon - if nothing else to save us $10,000 on University fees :scared:

Tony
Hi Tmccorm3,

Currently at work in Warwick 5 miles from Kenilworth. I think I'll be getting wet on the ride home on my bike. The sky is cloudy/overcast with the odd spot of rain and has been like this all day.

I am hopeing for better weather on the weekend as I join the bike run from Locks Bottom in South London to Hastings along the A21 with numerous thousands of other bikes and bikers of all types. Hope you having a good time in NS.

Where in NS are you? I have a friends from Halifax and Dartmouth and loved it there when I visited, but I think it would be a little to small and sleepy for me....

Dozzzzy
Old Apr 28th 2005, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

Hi Dozzzzy,

I know we're side tracking this thread a little - but then it is my thread
I've been to Kenilworth a number of times, especially when I was at Warwick university. We came from Birmingham and find Halifax is a much less stressful place - but it depends on what you're looking for

Tony
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:27 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Dozzzzy
I know how you feel!!

My AOR was 20th July 2004....9 months and a lifetime ago!!! Aaaggghhh!!