Hi people. I'm new to this

Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

HullCityFan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi people. I'm new to this

Have my heart set on emmigrating to Canada. Don't have qualifications though, or any close family over there.

Any serious replies would be appreciated, thank you.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

G586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond reputeG586 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi people. I'm new to this

Originally Posted by HullCityFan
Have my heart set on emmigrating to Canada. Don't have qualifications though, or any close family over there.

For visa information start at http://www.cic.gc.ca

Also look at the Wiki to get info on all sorts of things...

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Category:Canada
Old Apr 13th 2008, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that. Just been reading about Nova Scotia. It's easier to get there apparently.....
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:06 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi HullCityFan. Have to looked at getting a temp work permit, it's something to think about if you don't have the points... good luck and let us know how you get on...mrs 007
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

What jobs would you be looking for?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

daz and jac is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
hope you find something its great over here we really enjoy it the only thig we miss is the black & whites and up the tigers
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

I'd be looking for any job, anything to get me over there.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:28 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to BE, read the wiki as G586 suggests there is a lot of info on there and good luck in your venture.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:39 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Hi Hull City fan,

r u from ull?????????

I am and waiting for positive LMO to come thru, sinse december.
this site ace get loads of info and advise.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

I certainly am from Hull. What does LMO stand for?

Pardon my ignorance...
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Pardon my ignorance...
LMO stands for Labour Market Opnion.

you have to find a job, where the employer is willing to sponser you. he has to advertise (among other things) in newspapers and prove that there is no canadian available to do the job that you are willing to do.

regs
Old Apr 19th 2008, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Pardon my ignorance...
Say hello to Phil Brown and Craig Fagan for me will you
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:02 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

hull city fan

where are you looking to go in Canada?
have you done scouting?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:05 am
plw
9 inch member

sorry city fan, I'm also from hull.

You really need to get a job to try to quicken getting into Canada.
Otherwise could take yearts.
Read up on the wiki.
It gives loads of info.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:07 am
plw
9 inch member

If you have ANY questions or just need advise start new thread.
You will get answers from others on site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.