Hi I’m back again

Old Jan 27th 2022, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Pjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi I’m back again

Hey all it been a while since i was last on here i do need help this time round applying to immigrate to Canada. I don’t want make the same mess like I did last year. I work in health and social care been doing this now for 3 years. I’m a Moblie carer so i go home to home providing all different kind of healthcare services. i work 70 hours a week 7 on-7 off plus my off week i do a lot overtime. If anyone has questions feel free to ask where is the best apply for a permanent Visa. Thanks. Paul

Last edited by Pjs1982; Jan 27th 2022 at 2:35 pm.
Old Jan 27th 2022, 6:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi I’m back again

Can I suggest that you have another read of your previous threads, and check the links in those? If you can do that and give us the info mentioned (your NOC code etc) then we can try and help.

Just to manage your expectations, there may not be a way for you to apply for PR from what you’ve said, but if you can follow he steps in your other threads we’ll try and help you figure out a visa route.
Old Jan 27th 2022, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

Pjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond reputePjs1982 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you i will do. Sorry just got mixed up with the last attempt to apply and it did put me off it. This time round i want to get it right.
Old Jan 28th 2022, 9:36 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pjs1982
Thank you i will do. Sorry just got mixed up with the last attempt to apply and it did put me off it. This time round i want to get it right.
No worries. Follow the link given to you in this thread and let us know what it says - I need help here. And have another read of the Wiki link in that article too.

We're more than happy to help, but you need to do a bit of legwork first and see if you'd likely be eligible for any of the main visa routes, unfortunately without knowing everything about you we can't check that for you. So see what the eligibility tool says and we'll take it from there.

And steer clear of dodgy visa agencies this time! If you're eligible for a visa and really need help with the application, make sure you use a properly licensed consultant or an immigration lawyer.
Old Jan 28th 2022, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi it keeps asking me do I have work experience in Canada witch would be a no for that then tells me I don’t I qualify for express entry but says I may qualify federal immigration. What ever that means.
Old Jan 28th 2022, 1:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Hi it keeps asking me do I have work experience in Canada witch would be a no for that then tells me I don’t I qualify for express entry but says I may qualify federal immigration. What ever that means.
OK, so something is making it a refusal, can you tell us what your highest level of education is and also the amount of funds you're saying you have?
Old Jan 28th 2022, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

A SVQ college certificate in health and social care level 2 and about 4000 GBPl
Old Jan 28th 2022, 2:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

A SVQ college certificate in health and social care level 2 and about 4000 GBPl
OK, that's probably why it's saying you're not eligible - you don't have enough funds. You'd need approx double that to get a visa - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...oof-funds.html

Note that this amount would only be for setting up your new life in Canada, you'd need to show it when you arrive (and is considered by most to be much lower than the actual amount required, unless you have friends/family you can stay with to start with), so you'd also need to add on application fees, medical costs, and money for things like flights/shipping/insurances etc. So probably about £12k as a minimum for a single person.

Try taking the test again, putting in more money and see what it says then?
Old Jan 28th 2022, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

I quoted that I would have 15K that’s what I’ll be getting this year at some point due to my equal pay Settlement with my employer the four grand what does just what I saved up.
Old Jan 28th 2022, 2:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I quoted that I would have 15K that’s what I’ll be getting this year at some point due to my equal pay Settlement with my employer the four grand what does just what I saved up.
OK, so which figure did you put in the eligibility tool? 15k or 4k?
Old Jan 28th 2022, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

The 15k i put in.
Old Jan 28th 2022, 2:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

The 15k i put in.
OK, so that's not it. Can you check your points on this page and see if they come to 67 or more? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...d-workers.html

Assume max points for English for now.
Old Jan 28th 2022, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

I will once i get back home I’m getting ready for work.