Here we go...

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:01 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here we go...

Originally Posted by Boyee
Yes its been two years. I am praying so hard that what we have been dreaming of all this time will soon be a reality. Thank you so much for your positive attitude. We are into week number 2we will have one to 2 more weeks to go to get our answer. We are excited and scared all at once. In a way not knowing is better, since you can convince yourself that there is still a chance of getting a yes. I know there is all this fraud and so on over documents and education. But why does it have to be this hard. I guess I should be very very happy, since we didnt get the treatment that gardengirls husband receiven Beau was treated very well and the officer even laughed when beau told them how he gave me the name boyee. Beau did alot of talking and the officer didnt ask alot of questions. But I think the officer liked beau. i think that he saw that beau was a good guy and felt some what sympathetic towards Beau. He said that he didnt think he could issue beau a PR visa, and then Beau gave him the insurance policy. That made him want to take another look at our application. My parents tell us to relax and not worry. They feel that beau will get a pr visa. As a matter of fact they are asbolutely sure. My mother says that she has not one tiny doubt. I hope and pray that she is right

boyee
i wish u all the best boyee
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 2:51 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Yes its been two years. I am praying so hard that what we have been dreaming of all this time will soon be a reality. Thank you so much for your positive attitude. We are into week number 2we will have one to 2 more weeks to go to get our answer. We are excited and scared all at once. In a way not knowing is better, since you can convince yourself that there is still a chance of getting a yes. I know there is all this fraud and so on over documents and education. But why does it have to be this hard. I guess I should be very very happy, since we didnt get the treatment that gardengirls husband receiven Beau was treated very well and the officer even laughed when beau told them how he gave me the name boyee. Beau did alot of talking and the officer didnt ask alot of questions. But I think the officer liked beau. i think that he saw that beau was a good guy and felt some what sympathetic towards Beau. He said that he didnt think he could issue beau a PR visa, and then Beau gave him the insurance policy. That made him want to take another look at our application. My parents tell us to relax and not worry. They feel that beau will get a pr visa. As a matter of fact they are asbolutely sure. My mother says that she has not one tiny doubt. I hope and pray that she is right

boyee
Oh Boyee, I really do hope your mother is right too. I honestly do feel for you - you seem so lovely. I can't remember how you said you met him, it wasn't on the Internet was it? If so, are you absolutely, without doubt sure that this man is totally genuine? It just occurred to me while I was thinking about you today that perhaps the CHC are concerned about giving this man a PR Visa as it then gives him legal entry into Canada and that maybe there is a risk that he will enter on the pretext of being with you and then this may not to turn out to be the case once he is here?

I know that I come from a completely different culture and you are right I probably don't understand, but I am older than you and I do know the nature of some people and what they will do to get what they want. I truly hope not in this case.

If he is genuine but is unfortunately refused, have considered moving to his country to live?
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

Boyee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Oh Boyee, I really do hope your mother is right too. I honestly do feel for you - you seem so lovely. I can't remember how you said you met him, it wasn't on the Internet was it? If so, are you absolutely, without doubt sure that this man is totally genuine? It just occurred to me while I was thinking about you today that perhaps the CHC are concerned about giving this man a PR Visa as it then gives him legal entry into Canada and that maybe there is a risk that he will enter on the pretext of being with you and then this may not to turn out to be the case once he is here?

I know that I come from a completely different culture and you are right I probably don't understand, but I am older than you and I do know the nature of some people and what they will do to get what they want. I truly hope not in this case.

If he is genuine but is unfortunately refused, have considered moving to his country to live?

Now I am scared and excited and worried.. e-cas has just changed to decision made. it says that the office will contact beau.

Please GOD let it be good news.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 3:29 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Now I am scared and excited and worried.. e-cas has just changed to decision made. it says that the office will contact beau.

Please GOD let it be good news.
Oh I REALLY hope that it be good news - we are all rooting for you!!!! Fingers, toes and everything else crossed that it will be positive. Keep thinking positive thoughts.