Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Help. Worried about couriering passports

Help. Worried about couriering passports

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Nibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to all
Arrow Help. Worried about couriering passports

I have to courier passports from Toronto back to the UK for insertion on PR visas. I am worried if the passports go missing either way what happens. If we had to get another passport our 45 days to submit for PR visa to be inserted would expire, would this mean we would have to re apply for PR or would it work out ok and just get an extension and be able to resubmit once new passport acquired.

Don't want to tempt fate asking but really worried and would be stupid way to fall at final hurdle

Thanks

Julie
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 9:21 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help. Worried about couriering passports

The only solution would be for you to take them there yourself and even that would have risks. I have never lost anything using FEDEX and you van get proof of receipt.