Help, work experience question

Old Jul 26th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

sjmartin is on a distinguished road
Default Help, work experience question

Hi all!

I'm having lots of negative thoughts with the SW application submitted and AOR Oct 06.

On my application I have entered 4 years full-time work experience as an accountant being 4 years to sept 00 as experience has to be within the last 10 years which at the point of application was correct.

My hours working for the same firm have been-

Sept 2000 - Sept 2002 - 15 hours

June 2003 - August 2005 - 15 hours

September 2005 to date - 25.5 hours.

I am worried that I will lose the full points for my work experience given the long processing time of the SW appliaction and as my full time work experience was at the beginning of the qualifying 10 years when I applied.

Help????!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2007, 11:25 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help, work experience question

Originally Posted by sjmartin

Sept 2000 - Sept 2002 - 15 hours

June 2003 - August 2005 - 15 hours

September 2005 to date - 25.5 hours.
I think you worry too much about nothing.

First - the above part time experience adds up to about 2.6 years of additional full time equivalent work experience.

Second - you should focus on finding job in Canada, otherwise you may end up worrying for next 5 to 10+ years or so if you submitted only Simplified Application.