Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

help with understanding Immigration message

help with understanding Immigration message

Old Jul 2nd 2020, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

malithdisala is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help with understanding Immigration message

Hi,

i have got this webform reply yesterday.

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

The eligibility review has been met.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your inquiry.

let me know what this means?

Cheers,

Old Jul 2nd 2020, 7:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help with understanding Immigration message

Originally Posted by malithdisala
let me know what this means?
Which bit of it is it that you don't understand? Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking or what isn't clear for you?
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Which bit of it is it that you don't understand? Sorry, but I'm not sure what you're asking or what isn't clear for you?
Hi Thank you for your reply.

i need to know if i can get an idea about the status of my application from this message,. what are the chances of it getting approved .?
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 8:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by malithdisala
Hi Thank you for your reply.

i need to know if i can get an idea about the status of my application from this message,. what are the chances of it getting approved .?
No way of knowing from that, it's just telling you that your application has passed initial checks and is now being processed - all you can do is wait and see what the decision is.

HTH.
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
No way of knowing from that, it's just telling you that your application has passed initial checks and is now being processed - all you can do is wait and see what the decision is.

HTH.
understood, thank you
Old Jul 2nd 2020, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, if I could choose a Visa Office, it would be Ottawa (and definitely NOT LondonUK)! Ottawa process stuff normally at a sensible speed.