HELP TIME RUNNING OUT

Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

Emma.Giles is just really niceEmma.Giles is just really niceEmma.Giles is just really niceEmma.Giles is just really niceEmma.Giles is just really niceEmma.Giles is just really niceEmma.Giles is just really niceEmma.Giles is just really nice
Default HELP TIME RUNNING OUT

Help! I recently submitted (07 Jul 11) my FSW application to the CIO in Sydney NS. They returned it stating that Sydney NS CIO is not a valid selection. However, they did not advise as to what a valid selection is and the consulate in London was not helpful either. Can anyone clarify where I need to send my application and what constitutes a valid Visa Office requested for the process of my application? I am a British national living in the UK.

Thanks
Old Oct 31st 2011, 4:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP TIME RUNNING OUT

Originally Posted by Emma.Giles
Help! I recently submitted (07 Jul 11) my FSW application to the CIO in Sydney NS. They returned it stating that Sydney NS CIO is not a valid selection. However, they did not advise as to what a valid selection is and the consulate in London was not helpful either. Can anyone clarify where I need to send my application and what constitutes a valid Visa Office requested for the process of my application? I am a British national living in the UK.

Thanks
What exactly did you submit, was it the initial application (forms and supporting docs), or something else (i.e. further proof they'd requested or other docs)?

If the former, then yes, you need to send it to CIO Sydney, but as that's not a visa office you can't choose that as your visa office for processing. Depending on where you are and your citizenship, that would be whichever visa office is applicable - list is on the CIC website, but as you are a UKC in the UK now, it would be London. So that's what you would need to put on the form.

HTH.

By the way, what NOC code are you applying under? Fingers crossed it's not one that has filled up, or does fill up, before you can re-submit! Do get it re-sent asap just in case.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 31st 2011 at 5:15 pm.