Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

help with SINP- how to find what dates i have visited other countrys

help with SINP- how to find what dates i have visited other countrys

Old Feb 1st 2015, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

jamesmacc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help with SINP- how to find what dates i have visited other countrys

As part of the SINP application its asking us the exact dates and reasons for visiting other country's in the last 10 years. we can remember dates for the more recent trips and have receipts etc to get dates but around 6-7-8 years ago is a total blank, I cant even remember what month let alone what dates.
Can i contact passport control, surely they have a record of every time my passport has been scanned or logged into a computer at the airlines ?
thanks
James
Old Feb 1st 2015, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help with SINP- how to find what dates i have visited other countrys

I'm sure this came up on the forum sometime before, alas I'm too lazy. I seem to recall the process is easy enough for CBSA records, can't quite remember what was said about the UK. Assuming you're referring to the UK, my first thoughts would be a freedom of information request as I'd guess they'd have records of when you re-entered the UK from scanning your passport, the rest would probably be down to you. Depends on Data Privacy Act and whether 6-8 years ago is deemed as beyond being kept longer than necessary! Scroll to the bottom of this link and it'll have the info you need. If someone has some better experience with this I'm sure they'll post. I'd been keen to know for my own purposes if this is the right way to go about it.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...nd-immigration

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...nd-immigration

Last edited by ChrisBan; Feb 1st 2015 at 2:06 am.
Old Feb 1st 2015, 3:53 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help with SINP- how to find what dates i have visited other countrys

Outside of Europe, your entry and exit stamps to countries will help