Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

help required from you folks before i send update.

help required from you folks before i send update.

Old Mar 25th 2007, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

wizaird is an unknown quantity at this point
Question help required from you folks before i send update.

We are almost ready to send our updated file after the 90 day letter was received.
Since our application was initially sent in our circumstances have somewhat changed .
We moved all our unencumbered funds back into a property as we needed the extra room and it was a good investment opportunity.
I have read posts on the subject but some are quite old.

I am wondering if , where it says "Funds - amount of unencumbered funds etc in canadian $ ;am i able to include current valuation , mortgage statement and equity within the property as proof ?

You see we put all our money into this property and there is no spare , the equity is more than enough .

Also we have updated our photographs and i was wondering as i cant remeber from last time whether or not you need to write your details on the back of each one and sign them.

Many thanks folks , hope you can be of help

cheers Dave
Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

achak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: help required from you folks before i send update.

Hi Dave,

It's no problem, we sent a valuation and a mortgage statement for our update in Jan and have just had medical requests. Sorry, I can't help with photos as we didn't update ours.

Angela
Old Mar 26th 2007, 2:44 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

The best reason to write your names and file number on each photo is because they sometimes become separated from their file and no one can tell where they belong without the file number and names.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

wizaird is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: help required from you folks before i send update.

Many thanks for your help ,

I have got my Mortgage statement from dec 2006 and a recent valuation ,i will send the originals and copy them to keep the copies for myself .I cant tell how much stress this puts us under as we had to dig up my wifes info again as the adobe acrobat reader didnt save the files .When i opened them they were blank.

Had to go in the loft again and find all the old cvs.

Just a quickie , would this amount of equity go in the proof of funds box ,and if so would we need to convert it into dollars ?Also what about things like our car , value around £9000 , would that need to be included ?

thanks Dave
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

Tartan Flyer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wizaird

I have got my Mortgage statement from dec 2006 and a recent valuation ,i will send the originals and copy them to keep the copies for myself .I cant tell how much stress this puts us under as we had to dig up my wifes info again as the adobe acrobat reader didnt save the files .When i opened them they were blank.

Just a quickie , would this amount of equity go in the proof of funds box ,and if so would we need to convert it into dollars ?Also what about things like our car , value around £9000 , would that need to be included ?

thanks Dave
Hi Dave,
We sent our updated info 3 weeks ago. We put the names and file No on the back incase they get separated from the the rest of the forms. As for proof of funds, we estimated the amount of funds outside the sale of the house. As we are well over the amount necessary for a family of 4, I didn't see the need to detail every item, I just wanted to get the form off. Still waiting and wondering if we have time to go, even if we get a "yes". Good luck
Old Mar 28th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wizaird

thanks Dave
Hi Dave

Am sure that I have seen somewhere on here that apart from the house valuation and mortgage statement the only other physical "unemcumbered funds" are those already deposited into the bank.

Gaynor
x