Help Required Regarding PNP

Old Aug 23rd 2010, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Nokia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help Required Regarding PNP

Hello All,

I have some confusions regarding PNP. I will be very thankful to you if u help me in this regard. Yet I have following points to know:

I. Do I need job offer from the province's for applying under PNP.

2. Can i lodge PNP applications for more then one province at a time.

Please also share any information which can help me in this situation.
Looking forward for ur response.

Regards,
Paki
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 6:45 pm
The Dude Abides

theotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond reputetheotherlebowski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Required Regarding PNP

as i understand the PNP system you need an approved, firm job offer from a canadian employer in the province you wish to live in and then you can submit your PNP application forms to the provincial government of that province for example:

best buy in BC offer you a job, send you the contract to sign etc and now you're on their books as an employee. the next step for you is to fill in the BC PNP application forms, send them off with the fee to the BC provincial government who will either nominate you or they won't. if they do nominate you then you get a certificate from them saying they're happy to have you and THEN you apply to CIC for permanent residence (but that's a whole different pile of paperwork...)

the PNP system is province specific: if you apply to BC for example it's because that's where you WANT to settle. as such applying to every province is time consuming, massively expensive, incredibly complicated and not technically allowed. pick a place in canada that you WANT to spend the rest of your life in and apply for the PNP there and there only.

it's what i'm planning to do

good luck.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help Required Regarding PNP

as already said, you only should apply for the Province you WANT to be in. Having said that, each province has different rules and regulations for the PNP.
in MB every PNP application is FREE for example. MB also has different streams where you don't need a job offer (yup, you have more weight if you have one, but it works w/o as well).

Lots depends on your job.. how good your chances are (and that probably varies from province to province as well)

cheers