HELP!!!!!! Regular app for AEO

Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:51 am
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute
Default HELP!!!!!! Regular app for AEO

Ok, what the????? I am so damn confused, it's been too long since
I have had to look at forms or something because I am losing the plot - and FAST!!! I know I have to use the regular app for AEO from Canada but...

Can someone please tell me the following:

Can I use the downloadable police check form 3019A and send to my local police station or do I have to write to them to get it OR do I just use the letter in the appendices? Because that form seems to only relate to the Met police and I was never in that area....

Do the employment contracts have to be for the past 10 years or for more? And it says notarized - does this mean we now have to send hubbies employment letter for last job in UK (not contrct cos he never had one) and get it signed by someone in authority and then sent back to us here in Canada??

It is only the principal applicant that has to do the employment stuff right??

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Last edited by Tiffin Tease; Aug 15th 2007 at 2:20 am. Reason: found an answer to one question
Old Aug 15th 2007, 3:05 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HELP!!!!!! Regular app for AEO

Originally Posted by Tiffin Tease

Do the employment contracts have to be for the past 10 years or for more? And it says notarized - does this mean we now have to send hubbies employment letter for last job in UK (not contrct cos he never had one) and get it signed by someone in authority and then sent back to us here in Canada??

It is only the principal applicant that has to do the employment stuff right??
To answer the second question first, yes, it's only the principal applicant if you're applying through London. As for what you need to provide - just get as much as you can. Generally, you don't need to get stuff "notarized", or worry too much about getting business cards. It's most important to get as much info as possible for the jobs for which you're claiming points. Stuff more than ten years ago doesn't really matter.

You should get a copy of NI records from HMRC as this will be a useful backup (and official) source of your employment record.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 6:34 pm
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP!!!!!! Regular app for AEO

Thanks - i'll give that NI thing a whirl but as for the rest..... who invented these forms eh???