Help regarding PR Card

Old Nov 21st 2003, 1:27 pm
Posts: n/a
Default Help regarding PR Card


I became a permanent resident Feb. 2002. When they issued my landing paper
they put a dash by mistake between my first and middle name (i.e., father's
name) and since
my first name became (FirstName-FatherName). I sent my application to amend
the record of landing last July and just got it today in the mail and it was
approved. Now,
I want to change other documents such as PR Card, OHIP and Driver License.
This issue is with my PR Card. A friend of mine gave me an application to do
such a thing
(IMM 5530E - Request to Re-issue a Permanent Resident Card) but after
reading the instruction I was not sure whether I need this application or I
need to apply
for a permanent resident card (IMM 5445) from scratch. Can anyone tell me
which application I need to send.

I can no longer find IMM 5530E online for me to download and print in case I
need it.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.