Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Help please with interview location !! Attn M/S Cohin, Miller, Lazarus .....

Wikiposts

Help please with interview location !! Attn M/S Cohin, Miller, Lazarus .....

Old Apr 20th 2001, 9:52 am
Khaled K. Ali

I posted this 2 days back without any reply, please any help !!!!

I sent my application to London CHC October 2000 as an independent applicant, I was
resident in Saudi Arabia which is under the responsibility of London CHC. Later I
received AOR from Ottawa that my file has been transferred there for the pilot
project. One month later I sent fax to Ottawa that I'm no longer resident in my old
address in Saudi Arabia and informed them about my new address in the Russian
federation. Today I received a letter forwarded to me by my old address received
from the Canadian embassy in Riyadh that I need to attend interview their after 2
weeks. I don't know if they missed my last fax to them or just ignored it. Any way
I can't attend the interview in Saudi Arabia any more since I don't have a valid
visa to go back their. Please advise what should I do now and how I request my file
to be transferred to Moscow for interview, should I send a fax again to Ottawa or
to Riyadh.

Thanks Khaled