HELP PLEASE ........Hurry...

Old Jan 15th 2002, 1:19 pm
Posts: n/a

A friend needs HELP, PLEASE He migrated to Canada, Went to USA as F-1 (student visa)
to attend a University. Sponsored his Wife and Son to Canada. Wife and Son also went
to USA wit him as F-2 (student wife visa) and stayed there more than 7 months without
Returning Resident Approval. They did not maintaine any contact in Canada except Bank
Accounts. In USA, they, Husband and Wife, GOT separated.


1= Will separation in USA also affect on their spousal relationship in Canada too in
terms of immgration.

2 = Is Wife (by herself) elligible to go to Canada after staying more
than 183 days in USA without any problem of immigration.

3 = Will Wife be eligible to recieve the CHILD TAX BENIFIT in Canada.

4 = The SIN and HEALTH CARDS issued to the Wife and Son are no more available to Wife
and Son, Can they get new CARDS in Canada.

Any comments / help is welcome,,,,,,please do asap, thanks.......
Old Jan 16th 2002, 12:13 am
Posts: n/a


It certainly will affect her status in the USA. Unless she has her own primary status
in the USA (not a derivative status as a spouse), she must depart.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.