Help Please Experts!

Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

nickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the roughnickybum is a jewel in the rough
Default Help Please Experts!

I'm Just Checking Through Our Application To Make Sure I Have All That Is Needed And I've Noticed That We Have Not Filled Out The Form 5540 The Sponsors Questionnaire So I've Brought It Up On The Cic Web Site And As I'm Applying From The Uk Do I Need To Fill This One Out As It Seems More For Those Applying From Within Canada? So If Someone Could Help That Would Be Great.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:50 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help Please Experts!

All forms must be filled and submitted

Originally Posted by nickybum
I'm Just Checking Through Our Application To Make Sure I Have All That Is Needed And I've Noticed That We Have Not Filled Out The Form 5540 The Sponsors Questionnaire So I've Brought It Up On The Cic Web Site And As I'm Applying From The Uk Do I Need To Fill This One Out As It Seems More For Those Applying From Within Canada? So If Someone Could Help That Would Be Great.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
All forms must be filled and submitted
Speaking of all forms...if a form is not relevant (for example the form about having a representative, or one about medicals for adopted children), is it better to include them blank but with "Not applicable" written across the front of them, or to leave them out altogether? My gut feeling is to include everything, noting which is applicable and which isn't, so that it doesn't come bouncing back as incomplete. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Old Jul 18th 2005, 12:24 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cov-canuck
Speaking of all forms...if a form is not relevant (for example the form about having a representative, or one about medicals for adopted children), is it better to include them blank but with "Not applicable" written across the front of them, or to leave them out altogether? My gut feeling is to include everything, noting which is applicable and which isn't, so that it doesn't come bouncing back as incomplete. Is this correct?

Thanks,
I never included the representative questionnaire or the one for medicals for adopted children; mine was done in 3.5 months!
So, its nothing to do with leaving them blank, if they dont apply to u!!