Help please!!!

Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

jdeen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help please!!!

hello everyone;

I am little uncertain about a few things, i need help please. OH is a Canadian Citizen, we are planning to lodge our case soon. As i have to account for my activities since the age of 18; i need someone to share an insight on a unique situation.

I was in Australia back in 2000. I studied there until Dec 2003 (did not graduate though). Whilst filling out the immigration forms; I found out that some of my Aussie academic transcripts were missing. So i called up the University that i attended in Australia; and asked the lady in the faculty office to pull up my records from the student information system. I had the most rudest of surprises when she advised me that they can not find my records beyond Term 2 2002 and hence i can not obtain my transcripts! Not sure what has happened there? I had a library fine of some sort which was cleared before i left. I am sure that would not have caused the system to malfunction!

I do remember writing my exams and handing in my assignments during 2003 session.

I was working part time during 2003; i suppose i can account that as a valid activity for the year 2003. Would that suffice perhaps? or would i have to account for my academic period as well?

cheers
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Want2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of lightWant2Move is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help please!!!

I lived many places and did many things since I turned 18. I listed everything I have done and every place I have lived. I was NEVER asked to provide any documents related to these activities and addresses. If they had asked for, I did not have any documents to show for most of my activities and addresses.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Lady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant futureLady Locket has a brilliant future
Default Re: Help please!!!

I too have done a lot in my time including travelling and working in other countries. I listed everything, including jobs and studies that overlapped. In the case where I did not finish my degree in England, I listed it but under my education section I also put 'incomplete, no documentation'. I have been assured that this would suffice.

Best to put everything, even if you have no supporting documentation, and remember not to leave any gaps.