Help needed

Old Mar 12th 2007, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice
Default Help needed

I ahve just realised that I have forgot to put an up to date Cv in my application for WP that I posted on Fri.
Is there any way I can post this today and marry the two up at the other end
can't believe I've done this

Is it worth running to thepost office or waiting for them to ask for it

Help
jo
Old Mar 13th 2007, 2:29 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help needed

Originally Posted by bear-diesel
I ahve just realised that I have forgot to put an up to date Cv in my application for WP that I posted on Fri.

Help
jo
I would post it off with a covering letter. Can't harm.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

pinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bear-diesel

Help
jo
...or you wait until you have the confirmation from CIC that they have received your WP application (then you will have a file number assigned to your case) Then you can send the updated CV with a letter stating your file number so they can quickly/accurately marry up the two.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

donwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant future

Just post it with a covering letter stating your name, date of birth, place of birth and address. They should then marry the docuements.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice

Originally Posted by donwauchope
Just post it with a covering letter stating your name, date of birth, place of birth and address. They should then marry the docuements.
Many thanks for all the replies.
I sent the docs with all my details and LMo no by next day delivery, so hopefully they should get it in the morning

jo