Wikiposts

Help my family stay together

Old Nov 18th 2010, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

CanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond reputeCanadaJimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help my family stay together

If they're in Canada illegally, then the best way for their family to stay together is for all of them to leave Canada, anything else is just a ticking timebomb.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 11:53 am
Account Closed

lippylass is an unknown quantity at this point

No we are def here legally i have a work permit for one yr and am in progress of applying for my landed immigrant status. It is not a wind up, if only it wewere that simple.Immigration lost our paperwork 3 times ,I have the proof of this and even our local MLA's secetary was informed of this by immigration. My daughter wanted to get married to the father but this woman has said she will treat it as a marriage of convience and that no other dept can take over her file until she closes the one she has.she landed back in Canada last May while still 17 yrs old and they held her at the airport for 5 hours in a room with an adult smuggler.This was because we didnt have our paperwork to hand as they had "lost " it yet again.The only reason they didnt throw all of us out the country there and then was because we produced the reciepts proving the paperwork had been sent and received by Vergerville, where it went from there noone knows.Obviously there are a lot of people on here willing to give great advice but from what I am reading in recent posts i shouldnt bother coming back.So thank to all who have been very helpfull ZI will close my account now and leave the rest to it.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 11:59 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lippylass
No we are def here legally i have a work permit for one yr and am in progress of applying for my landed immigrant status. It is not a wind up, if only it wewere that simple.Immigration lost our paperwork 3 times ,I have the proof of this and even our local MLA's secetary was informed of this by immigration. My daughter wanted to get married to the father but this woman has said she will treat it as a marriage of convience and that no other dept can take over her file until she closes the one she has.she landed back in Canada last May while still 17 yrs old and they held her at the airport for 5 hours in a room with an adult smuggler.This was because we didnt have our paperwork to hand as they had "lost " it yet again.The only reason they didnt throw all of us out the country there and then was because we produced the reciepts proving the paperwork had been sent and received by Vergerville, where it went from there noone knows.Obviously there are a lot of people on here willing to give great advice but from what I am reading in recent posts i shouldnt bother coming back.So thank to all who have been very helpfull ZI will close my account now and leave the rest to it.
You will always get some people who question you on any internet forum.

I think the problem here is we don't have the whole picture so it makes it hard to understand. You say you have a one year work permit - is this an open work permit or one linked to an employer? Are you OH and kids listed as being joined to this permit? It will say this on the permit.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

chobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Every so often someone posts an impossibly complicated and highly unlikely thread as some sort of tease or joke. This could definitely be one of those times.
I can't understand why anyone would wish to do this although there's nowt stranger than folk!... Interesting that Christmasoompa has asked the OP a couple of time for their visa status and not had a response though ....
Old Nov 19th 2010, 2:00 am
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
You will always get some people who question you on any internet forum.

I think the problem here is we don't have the whole picture so it makes it hard to understand. You say you have a one year work permit - is this an open work permit or one linked to an employer? Are you OH and kids listed as being joined to this permit? It will say this on the permit.
Curious that as the questions regarding work permit status got more specific, the OP got going......I wonder?