Help with my cic please

Old Aug 29th 2013, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

gemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to beholdgemmab1979 is a splendid one to behold
Default Help with my cic please

Hi there

I submitted an application last week for my sowp, I used by bmo banking details to create a my cic account to do this.

It all went off fine, our immigration lawyers who are processing pr emailed yesterday and ask if I could send them the confirmation of submission from my application for sowp. Fine I thought, well last weekend my hubby lost my bank card so I tried to access my cic using my new bank card but it keeps taking me to a page to create a new my cic account where as I just want to access the one I've got! It asks for a client reference number of 8 digits but the only one I was given was one starting with the letter w followed by 9 digits? I've tried to phone cic Canada but all the options won't let me go any further without inputting my client I'd which is exactly what I'm trying to find out! Can anyone help with this ?? Many thanks
Old Aug 29th 2013, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Duckman is just really niceDuckman is just really niceDuckman is just really niceDuckman is just really niceDuckman is just really niceDuckman is just really niceDuckman is just really niceDuckman is just really nice
Default Re: Help with my cic please

Your immigration client number is a 8 digit number of two groups of 4 (ie, 1111-2222) - it will be on any documentation as UCI or something similar.

Have you ever got any other types of work/residence permit? It should be on there..