Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

HELP. Manitoba PNP letter exspired.

HELP. Manitoba PNP letter exspired.

Old Dec 15th 2011, 4:01 am
Just Joined

AC7920 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP. Manitoba PNP letter exspired.

I know this sound ridiculous but due to personal reasons my letter of approval from the MPNP has expired.

I feel sick to the bone that I've let this happen, for some stupid reason I had it in my head that it was valid for a year. Was putting all my documents in together this evening to mail to the visa office tomorrow, I guess it was better that I noticed it before mailing it?

I can't belive my stupidity!

I am on the Employer direct stream as Heavy-duty mechanic and my work permit is good for another 2 years.

What do I do now?

Last edited by AC7920; Dec 15th 2011 at 4:03 am.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: HELP. Manitoba PNP letter exspired.

don't send the forms of to CIC!
Contact your PNP officer and ask for help. They are very human...so if they can help you, they will and give you an extension. Don't know if that is possible. Make sure you explain your case and find a better excuse then..oh.. I wasn't paying attention .

Haven't come accross this case..usually everyone is trying to get everything in as soon as possible.