HELP! Language test?!

Old Aug 15th 2010, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud of
Default HELP! Language test?!

I am handing in all my documents on Friday. Our 90 days are up on Tuesday and I have just stumble across the mentioning of a language test? There is no mention of this on our 90 day letter. We just hand wrote letters attesting to our english background. We can't speak French.

Do have I have to get this test done?! I really hope not, because its doubtful I'll be able to do in in 3 days!!! x
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP! Language test?!

Don't panic! Deep breath, count to ten...........

You don't have to take an IELTS, as you applied before the new rules were introduced (26 June 2010), so the letter you have described will suffice.

Hope that helps.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Wolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud ofWolfie and Will has much to be proud of

Oh thank the lord! Thank you so much for replying so quickly. Having been so careful for the last year with all these documents, I couldn't quite believe I had missed something that important! Phew!
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wolfie and Will
Oh thank the lord! Thank you so much for replying so quickly. Having been so careful for the last year with all these documents, I couldn't quite believe I had missed something that important! Phew!
Hi - the new rules on June 26th stated that all docs including the language test have to be sent up front. However, I read somewhere that the rule saying a language test was required for all applicants was introduced around April time?

Or did I just dream that? Might be worth double checking, when did you send your original application?

Wayne.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

Applied in July 09 (the self-employment route- which always seems to have different rules to FSW annoyingly!)