Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Help landing in April - panic setting in.

Help landing in April - panic setting in.

Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:56 am
Just Joined

bubbles75 is a jewel in the roughbubbles75 is a jewel in the roughbubbles75 is a jewel in the roughbubbles75 is a jewel in the rough
Default Help landing in April - panic setting in.

Hi

After 3 years we've finally got our Visas and are now planning a landing trip to calgary in April for 2 weeks, as we are only visiting and will be coming back to the UK I have a few questions

What do we to show the custom guys?

Do we need to provide a address for the PR card as this will be an issue as we don't know anyone there?

Do we need a certain number of funds at the point of entry?

Where can we get a goods to follow form from?

Where do we get SIN from?

Sorry for all these questions but I think the panic is setting in as there just seems so much to sort out.

Thank you for all your help.

Priya
Old Feb 10th 2010, 6:57 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help landing in April - panic setting in.

Originally Posted by bubbles75
Hi

After 3 years we've finally got our Visas and are now planning a landing trip to calgary in April for 2 weeks, as we are only visiting and will be coming back to the UK I have a few questions

Do we need to provide a address for the PR card as this will be an issue as we don't know anyone there?

Sorry for all these questions but I think the panic is setting in as there just seems so much to sort out.

Priya
Hi Priya,

Have a look at the Wiki (on blue bar at top of page) as all of your questions are answered there.

Good luck with the landing.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: Help landing in April - panic setting in.

Have a look below....hope this helps...

Originally Posted by bubbles75
Hi

- COPR and Passports along with any other information related to the type of visa you have come through on...

You can provide a friends or family address, if not then you have upto 6 months to provide an address or if not you can just reapply for a travel document before you come back into the country and then apply for one once you find a place to stay...

depends on the type of visa you come in on....check the cic website..

google B4 form or look on the wiki and print off..

service Canada, when you land you will get lots of info on everything.....

Priya