Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Help with form IMM 5406 Additional family information

Help with form IMM 5406 Additional family information

Old May 25th 2018, 5:41 am
Just Joined

Sasteleralle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with form IMM 5406 Additional family information

Currently completing forms for PR after nomination. I’m stuck on form IMM5406. I believe myself, husband and our dependent daughter over 18 has to each fill out a form. Started with mine (spouse) do I enter both husbands (applicant) and my details, then my parents details in section A? Or do I just enter my details and my parents details in this section? Also with our dependent daughter where do I enter her name on her form? Section A has applicant, spouse, mother and father?
Old May 25th 2018, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with form IMM 5406 Additional family information

Originally Posted by Sasteleralle
Currently completing forms for PR after nomination. I’m stuck on form IMM5406. I believe myself, husband and our dependent daughter over 18 has to each fill out a form. Started with mine (spouse) do I enter both husbands (applicant) and my details, then my parents details in section A? Or do I just enter my details and my parents details in this section? Also with our dependent daughter where do I enter her name on her form? Section A has applicant, spouse, mother and father?
Have you spotted the wiki section of this forum yet? There is an 'unofficial' guide to the whole spousal sponsorship process, including the various forms. IMM5406 information here:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousa....28IMM_5406.29
Old May 25th 2018, 2:36 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with form IMM 5406 Additional family information

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Have you spotted the wiki section of this forum yet? There is an 'unofficial' guide to the whole spousal sponsorship process, including the various forms. IMM5406 information here:

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousa....28IMM_5406.29
I believe the OP is applying under Provincial Nomination (PNP) - either paper based or EE.

Originally Posted by Sasteleralle
Welcome to BE! I moved your post to the main Immigration forum.

This guide will be of use - scan down the page until you get to IMM5406

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...lass.html#ep74