Help with criminal record check!!

Old Mar 15th 2011, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

welshgirl122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with criminal record check!!

Hey,

I am in the middle of getting all my supporting documents together. I am applying via the skilled worker visa and am a little confused regarding the criminal records check. I know that everyone applying for this visa has to have one done, but it is sent with my application form or is it requested further on in the process. I only ask, because when i looked at the checklist from the London site that we need to include, it doesnt show that one needs including for this visa!!

Any help appreciated!! :-)
Old Mar 15th 2011, 11:06 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with criminal record check!!

Hi

Originally Posted by welshgirl122
Hey,

I am in the middle of getting all my supporting documents together. I am applying via the skilled worker visa and am a little confused regarding the criminal records check. I know that everyone applying for this visa has to have one done, but it is sent with my application form or is it requested further on in the process. I only ask, because when i looked at the checklist from the London site that we need to include, it doesnt show that one needs including for this visa!!

Any help appreciated!! :-)
You have a choice. You either send them with the application to CIO Sydney or if you like a little delay, you wait for London to request them. See #12 on the London specific checklist http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf
Old Mar 16th 2011, 12:27 am
Just Joined

welshgirl122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Help with criminal record check!!

Thanks for the reply

See, that is what confused me, because it says include and tick everything in colum F for skilled worker visa, but there is no box in colum F for the criminal check!! There are so many little things stressing me out! I just don't want it sent back to me!!

P.S. Do you know if we just send 4 photos in total? Because the cic website and the London checklist ask for different sizes!! :-S

So sorry to be a pain!!!