Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

HELP.....before my head explodes!!!

HELP.....before my head explodes!!!

Old Apr 17th 2009, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: HELP.....before my head explodes!!!

@OP: Have you thought about trying to get a TWP and moving in with your gf in Canada for 12 months or more and then applying for PR from inside Canada? I realize they aren't the easiest visas to get these days with the economic crisis and all but it could be worth a shot because this way you would be with your partner in Canada and you could apply for common-law sponsored PR from inside Canada after you lived with her on a TWP for 12 months.

The other option would be to get married I guess.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

craig25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HELP.....before my head explodes!!!

yes i have thought about that but i have 4 months left and nova scotia is not the best for twp,i am really not sure what to do,i would most certainly be leaving on the 26th as the flight is scheduled to depart at 2355 25th aug so it would be 2 days short,i just think that paying between 600 and 1000 or more dollars just to go home 2 days later is alot of money to waste,has anyone else been in this situation and got accepted ?

I booked the 25th due to me thinking if i booked the 28th and the flight got delayed till the next day i would of been in canada illegally and may of effect the application and also my health card runs out on the 28th.