Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

HELP!..American Citizen Wants to Work in Toronto

HELP!..American Citizen Wants to Work in Toronto

Old Jan 15th 2002, 5:03 am
Posts: n/a

I am an American citizen and I want to work in Toronto. I am 29, have BS in computer
science / information systems and an MCP in W2K Professional. I have one year
experience as a help desk analyst. What is the best way to obtain a working visa? If
I do not have a job lined up in Toronto is there another way I can get a working
visa? How should I began this process? I have an aunt, uncle, and cousins who are
Canadian citizens living in Toronto, can that help me in anyway? Any information
would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 16th 2002, 12:19 pm
Berto Volpentesta
Posts: n/a

You need a job offer to get the work permit.

Without a job offer, you may consider applying for permanent residence = but of
course this means you want to stay here more long term = (permanently perhaps)

--=20 Good luck,

All opinions expressed are IMHO, not anyone else's

Berto Volpentesta, B.A. (Spec. Hons.), B.Ed. Member, OPIC Director, OPIC and
Education Committee Chairman

Sidhu & Volpentesta Inc. Serving people around the world since 1991



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.